What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Peter Nolan

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Our best signing for 2011.

What an impact this guy has had.

Gronk

Staff member
So far so good. We could still come last next year though.

Our best signing for 2011.

What an impact this guy has had.
and in such a short space of time it makes you wonder how our team will be in 5 years time
it just goes to show how much our recruitment has been neglected and also restricted by our salary cap being chewed up by backloaded contracts to nuffies who should never have been re-signed in the first place

Noa

First Grade
Do you think though that if Anderson was still there the likes of Will, Sandow and the Tongas would be coming.

Id doubt it.

MrT

Juniors
we need a quality hooker.. Id be so happy to have Kevin Kingston back, still spewing that we let him go.

we have signed Luke Vescio - Australian Schoolboys hooker
Has been in many junior rep teams and what makes it even better, he's from Manly :lol:

84 Baby

Referee
Do you think though that if Anderson was still there the likes of Will, Sandow and the Tongas would be coming.

Id doubt it.
I don't think the problem is players wouldn't come if it was Ando coaching, it's more that Ando wouldn't have pushed the club to chase these players with the same vigour or nous as they seem to be doing now. And having Nolan has probably been a massive factor. I'd like to know who put him on our radar

Noa

First Grade
I don't think the problem is players wouldn't come if it was Ando coaching, it's more that Ando wouldn't have pushed the club to chase these players with the same vigour or nous as they seem to be doing now. And having Nolan has probably been a massive factor. I'd like to know who put him on our radar

The players are coming because of Kearney is what i was trying to say in a round-a-bout way.

So therefore he is your best signing for the 2011 season.

Ratchy

Juniors
And having Nolan has probably been a massive factor. I'd like to know who put him on our radar

I'm pretty sure that was a Kearney hire. From the reports I've heard around the traps the Broncos are filthy they he left.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
The Bronc's were very unhappy they lost him, he is responsible for a lot of the young talent at the Bronco's.