What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Petty things that give you the shits…

Quigs

Immortal
I don't know if many of you uncultured heathens in this group are aware that old Quigs dabbles with painting. No not the on walls type but acrylic on stretched canvas type of artwork.

I realize that the off season is boring but post Grand Final day I was inspired to create an artwork dedicated to my love of the Donkeys. I called this piece "Never ending steps to the top".

This one is currently part of the latest exhibition at the local Art Gallery.

If I may draw your attention to the small building at 2016 and the old bloke giving the Donks the finger. Yes it is true, the Donkeys are inspirational.

never-end-x600.jpg

Mojo

Bench
I don't know if many of you uncultured heathens in this group are aware that old Quigs dabbles with painting. No not the on walls type but acrylic on stretched canvas type of artwork.

I realize that the off season is boring but post Grand Final day I was inspired to create an artwork dedicated to my love of the Donkeys. I called this piece "Never ending steps to the top".

If I may draw your attention to the small building at 2016 and the old bloke giving the Donks the finger. Yes it is true, the Donkeys are inspirational.

never-end-x600.jpg
Love the painting and the van Gogh inspired water, but isn't the Brisbane River brown in colour?
Does the image not imply that the Broncs may never again reach the top?

coolumsharkie

Referee

never-end-x600.jpg

Pencil and water colour?

I love the Groaning themes amongst the Brisvegas backdrop Quigs.

Latest posts