What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Petty things that give you the shits…

DJDL

Bench
It's fine on desktop site, but on mobile it's really intrusive and, as far as I can see, doesn't have an option to dismiss it the same os on desktop.

Reactions: PJ

coolumsharkie

Referee
Same…… it’s horrendous

another thing giving me the shits…. Fellas, pretending to be women, belting actual women and getting gold medals for it at the Olympics
As much as I agree with you, I think you'll find that she is actually a woman with a testosterone anomaly. Now you can also take illegal PH drugs for this outcome as well and that's where the lines are blurred on what should be deemed acceptable guidelines to keep the sport honest.

Quigs

Immortal
Most certainly do Big Bloke. And it has a noice answering message saving component.

I can go out from the house and not get disturbed by any bastard ringing me or sending me txt thingies. Interrupting my lifestyle.

Nothing I enjoy more ... NOT ... is sitting at the local footy watching all those around me either staring at their hand held communication devices or walking off to answer an incoming call.