What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Petty things that give you the shits…

roboshark

Coach
Haha, I'll continue the story and I swear I'm not bullshitting here btw. So after limping the car off the road I ring the cops, they turn up about 10-15 minutes later and the cow had crawled off the road and was somehow still alive - the cop decides to put it out of its misery and fires a shot into its head - still alive. Empties his whole clip into the poor thing and its still not dead, calls another car out, same thing 2nd cop empties another clip of bullets into it and the fkn thing is still hanging on. 27 bullets I stopped counting at. Then they take off and just leave me, my wife and son who wasn't even a year old on the side of the road in the middle of nowhere at like 3am.

Imbeciles.
So it was a miss steak

DJDL

First Grade
I was in such shock I just opened the door without thinking. And whack right in the head. Poor bloke just got hit by a car and rolled off onto the concrete

If he wasn’t already dead I’d be tempted to ask if you’re Leslie Nielsen.

Quigs

Immortal
You know what I hate, I hate it when you forget your wifes pizza is cooking in the air fryer and you get involved in reading the Sharks LU forum. Nek minute you are interrupted by the beeping of the air fryer and the realization hits that her magesty's far can pizza is far can burnt to a cinder.

Honestly my intentions were all good and it is all your fault for leaving me so munch to read.

Annnnnd all these far can ads and how far can slow the bloody pages open.

Jan, I am not happy.

Latest posts