What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Phil Gould: Bennett agreed to coach Roosters

Ghoulies

Bench
:lol: So we're going in circles now, eh?

You may as well read post #92 again Razor, because we've covered this already.

salivor

First Grade
Give us your views on Justin Hodges, that'll show us how impartial you are. I'm yet to come across a single positive or even indifferent comment towards the Broncos from yourself. Every comment is laced with bias and hatred, only you Razor could say your impartial to them with a straight face.

Ghoulies

Bench
Razor said:
Just because you can't be impartial Ghoulies doesn't mean nobody else can.
Again, it has little to do with me.

There's an inherent bias in hatred and so long as you hate something, you can't look at it objectively.

So you either don't hate the Broncos and Bennett, or you're not impartial to the two.

Razor

Coach
Didn't Razor say that he wouldn't even make the QLD Origin side earlier this year?

No I didn't say he wouldn't make the side. I said he shouldn't make the QLD side. In fact I said he shouldn't be picked, but he will be picked.

He shouldn't make the Australian side either - might go as a replacement, but not the top 17. But he will be picked.

The 2 starting centres - Gasnier, Cooper; starting fullback - Inglis. Backup centre - Bell. Shaun Berrigan should go, and can backup in the centres or hooker. Berrigan is the one treated harshly and should have played 8 or 9 tests more than he has. Berrigan is miles better than Hodges and Tate.

And if you didnt' have very bad memories, I also said the same when he was at the Roosters.

So explain to me how that is that bias against Brisbane? When I said exactly the same when he was at the Roosters? And that another Bronco should be picked instead of him?

Looks to me Ghoulies like you are trying to pull stuff from midair to try and prove a point, when you make no sense at all. Not to mention completely changing what I said, changing the word 'shouldn't' with 'wouldn't'.

There's an inherent bias in hatred and so long as you hate something, you can't look at it objectively.

Some people can.

Ghoulies

Bench
Razor said:
No I didn't say he wouldn't make the side. I said he shouldn't make the QLD side. In fact I said he shouldn't be picked, but he will be picked.
Really.... well I guess I should apolo.... wait a minute. What's this?
Razor said:
Hodges won't even make the QLD side - Bell & Inglis will be the 2 QLD centres.
http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?p=2325944&highlight=hodges#post2325944
Oh dear, another lie from Razor.

Looks to me Ghoulies like you are trying to pull stuff from midair to try and prove a point, when you make no sense at all. Not to mention completely changing what I said, changing the word 'shouldn't' with 'wouldn't'.
Such desperation, Razor. I'd have written the 1st portion of this quote off as an honest mistake, but now you've gone on with it to prove for the umpteenth time that you're nothing but a fool.

Mr Saab

Referee
Razor caught talking crap once again.
Go to four corners and debate the issue of smacking children...oh wait, you were hammered there also.

salivor

First Grade
Razor said:

Oh no, you just got caught in another lie. The problem about forums Razor is that your comments remain so that we can go back and pull you up on it, you really should rememeber this before applying fingers to your keyboard.

Here is what you said in the thread:
Razor said:
Hodges won't even make the QLD side - Bell & Inglis will be the 2 QLD centres.
http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=138507&page=3&highlight=Hodges

Dear oh dear you're a train wreck

Razor

Coach
Go to four corners and debate the issue of smacking childrenoh wait, you were hammered there also.

If you say I was hammered, you may as was everyone else in the thread. Around 50% supports smacking, the other 50% don't.

Looks like your bias against me has led you to be unable to judge me fairly.

But I notice how Ghoulies changed the topic completely once again when he realised how wrong he was, and that it is possible to be judgemental if you hate a team.

Mr Saab

Referee
But your commets in four corners were ludicrous.
Anyway lets stay on topic with the issue of your blatant lies.
What is your excuse regarding Hodges.
Will you admit you were wr wr wro wron wron wrong?

Ghoulies

Bench
Razor said:
But I notice how Ghoulies changed the topic completely once again when he realised how wrong he was, and that it is possible to be judgemental if you hate a team.
As much as I'd have loved to have continued on with the whole, "Yes you can/No you can't", debate we had going there, I'd much rather laugh at this hole you've been digging yourself.

Besides, you had no issue with sidetracking the topic when you thought you'd called me up on misquoting you.

Razor

Coach
JW said:
Razor, what's your relationship with Beaussie?

Who the hell is beaussie?

Mr Saab said:
But your commets in four corners were ludicrous.
Anyway lets stay on topic with the issue of your blatant lies.
What is your excuse regarding Hodges.

How were they ludicrous? You might support belting your children, doesn't mean anyone who is opposed to smacking is making ludicrous statements.

My excuse regarding Hodges? The fact I'm biased against the Broncos because I wouldn't have Hodges in the test team? And would have another Bronco there in his place?

Latest posts