What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Phil Gould: Bennett agreed to coach Roosters

Inferno

Coach
I find it hilarious Gould was trying to paint himself as a good guy by "sticking up" for Sticky by telling politis that he shouldn't sack him unless he could get Bennett.

So he thinks Bennett is a better coach? Im sure Sticky would love to hear that.

Ghoulies

Bench
Razor said:
Petethelieet is in my ignore list. When I added him 4-5 weeks ago he didn't have me in there.
Well Pete just went up a few notches in my books.

But if Pete's posts are still the same as they were at that time, he doesn't have a clue about tennis, and doesn't seem to know what a capital letter, fullstop, or aposotrophe are.
Oh dear! He couldn't be bothered using correct grammar on an internet forum? That is the height of stupidity. :sarcasm:

Razor, I appreciate just how seriously you take yourself, so I'll make this as clear as possible. The fact that your posts are grammatically sound has little influence on the forum's general consenus that you're an absolute imbecile.
So thanks for telling me I was in his sig Ghoulies. I take that as a massive compliment.
F*ck, I assisted in giving Razor a compliment; I'm not sure I can deal with that on my conscience. :crazy:

jack coburn

Juniors
to me bennett has done the ultimate job on stuart.DONT MESS WITH WAYNE
if its true and one coach has done this to another i think its an absolute discrace.seems to me a bit of low act that you get a coach sacked by saying youll replace him then once hes sacked change your mind.maybe he didnt want to go but just wanted to get at stuart.

salivor

First Grade
jack coburn said:
to me bennett has done the ultimate job on stuart.DONT MESS WITH WAYNE
if its true and one coach has done this to another i think its an absolute discrace.seems to me a bit of low act that you get a coach sacked by saying youll replace him then once hes sacked change your mind.maybe he didnt want to go but just wanted to get at stuart.

I don't think that was Wayne's intention at all and it's pretty clear that one way or another Stuart was going, why else were they looking for a replacement to start with? It was just a case of finding the right one.

Razor

Coach
salivor said:
See here he is, Lego_Man.

Salivor, that isn't what you said

YOu said "with your geniused comments on anyone who of the opposite colour who calls Murali or Warne a chucker are racist"

I never, ever said anyone who calls Warne a chucker is a racist - Has anyone ever called him a chucker?

I was asked IF someone did. And yes they would be a racist. Same as people know who call Murali a chucker. They are racist.

There is a massive difference between adding the word IF and it not being there. Don't you dare accuse me of making remarks I did not make. If you misread the initial signiture, which you did. Then admit it. Don't try and put the blame on other people for you misreading something

Mr Saab

Referee
Razor said:
There is a massive difference between adding the word IF and it not being there. Don't you dare accuse me of making remarks I did not make. If you misread the initial signiture, which you did. Then admit it. Don't try and put the blame on other pele

Watch out Salivor, Razor might sue you.
I expect litigation to commence within the next 24 hrs

salivor

First Grade
Razor said:
Salivor, that isn't what you said

YOu said "with your geniused comments on anyone who of the opposite colour who calls Murali or Warne a chucker are racist"

I never, ever said anyone who calls Warne a chucker is a racist - Has anyone ever called him a chucker?

I was asked IF someone did. And yes they would be a racist. Same as people know who call Murali a chucker. They are racist.

There is a massive difference between adding the word IF and it not being there. Don't you dare accuse me of making remarks I did not make. If you misread the initial signiture, which you did. Then admit it. Don't try and put the blame on other pele

Your too stupid for your own good.

You were posed with a theoretical example and clearly said that if someone who isn't white called Warne a chucker they'd be a racist. So therefore my statement is correct that in your mind anyone of the opposite colour who calls Warne a chucker is a racist. It's a shame your mind doesn't deal in simply logic, now don't you dare lie again.

Razor

Coach
Ghoulies said:
Well Pete just went up a few notches in my books.

Oh dear! He couldn't be bothered using correct grammar on an internet forum?

So you don't have a problem with Pete being a clueless idiot who has no idea?

Face it. If you thought I was an idiot, you'd ignore me. Just like I do Pete, and others do to other people. But none of you have added me and none of you ever argue facts. You all turn to personal insults. That is a classic sign, of telling the other person that they are correct, and you have to try and get the thread off the topic, because you can't admit you are wrong. If you did think I was an idiot, you would add me to ignore, simple as that.

I never insulted Pete, I just added him to my ignore list. The only person in my ignore list.

You ignore idiots, you don't debate with them.

Mr Saab

Referee
Razor said:
But none of you do, and rememebr none of you ever argue facts. You turn to personal insults. That is a classic sign, of telling the other person that they are correct, and they have to try and get the topic off that because they can't admit they are wrong. If you did think I was an idiot, you would add me to ignore, simple as that.

That is extremely rich coming from you! Razor, you nit pick in relation to spelling...and that is a sure sign you have nothing.

salivor

First Grade
Razor said:
So you don't have a problem with Pete being a clueless idiot who has no idea?

Clearly we don't as we've tolerated you for a while now.

Why would anyone ignore you Razor? We'd miss out on the hilarity that are your posts. Your like the stupid kid in class that everybody eggs on to do the stupidest of things and then pretend to not know you when the sh*t hits the fan. We just wind you up and let you go.

Razor

Coach
salivor said:
Your too stupid for your own good.

You were posed with a theoretical example and clearly said that if someone who isn't white called Warne a chucker they'd be a racist. So therefore my statement is correct that in your mind anyone of the opposite colour who calls Warne a chucker is a racist. It's a shame your mind doesn't deal in simply logic, now don't you dare lie again.

Your post implied I had already called people who call Warne a chucker a racist. I never have. I did not lie, you mistyped, and cannot seem to grasp this concept of admitting when you made an error.

There is a massive difference. I was asked a hypothetical question. I gave an answer. The question I was asked has never happened.

Razor

Coach
salivor said:
Your like the stupid kid in class that everybody eggs on to do the stupidest of things and then pretend to not know you when the sh*t hits the fan.

Oh I see. Good to see the calibre of people that have me in their signiture.

* Yourself who admits to taking advantage of kids with intellectual or mental disabilites, so just so you can get a laugh. Your parents must be so proud

and

* Pete who doesn't even have a very basic level of knowledge of tennis, yet claims to be an expert - and is also to lazy to use grammar.

So Kiwi and Lego are in good company

btw Salivor don't bother replying to me. You've just made my ignore list. Anyone that seems to be proud of all things they did to kids with troubles at school is a piece of scum.

Ghoulies

Bench
I'm not just here for some lively debate, Razor.

I come here for a laugh too, and god bless you, your comments are some of the funniest I've seen.

salivor

First Grade
Razor said:
Your post implied I had already called people who call Warne a chucker a racist. I never have. I did not lie, you mistyped, and cannot seem to grasp this concept of admitting when you made an error.

There is a massive difference. I was asked a hypothetical question. I gave an answer. The question I was asked has never happened.

Here's a simple fact.
In your opinion, anyone of the opposite colour that calls Murali or Warne a chucker is a racist, thats what I said originally and the quotes and thread link provided back that up. I won't apologise for your inability to grasp what is a very simple point and I won't state the obvious in future posts to cater to the possibility of the mentally disabled reading my posts.

salivor

First Grade
Razor said:
Oh I see. Good to see the calibre of people that have me in their signiture.

* Yourself who admits to taking advantage of kids with intellectual or mental disabilites, so just so you can get a laugh. Your parents must be so proud

and

* Pete who doesn't even have a very basic level of knowledge of tennis, yet claims to be an expert - and is also to lazy to use grammar.

So Kiwi and Lego are in good company

I never mentioned the kid was mentally disabled but I can understand that you have self esteem issues.

Razor

Coach
I'm not just here for some lively debate, Razor.

I come here for a laugh too, and god bless you, your comments are some of the funniest I've seen.

Thereby proving my point completely. You've gone completely off topic, and have turned to personal insults, thereby telling everyone that I am right. If you, and your fellow Bronco mates thought otherwise you'd argue the point. But you didn't.