What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Phil Gould on Sterlo

7Seven7

Juniors
we Won premiership in 2010 now unless Panthers do it soon they haven't done squat .
now I know we are in a rut but since I've followed league since 1972 panthers have been in many more ruts than we will ever see. we will rise again soon enough.

Saintsified, Panthers won a comp, standing alone, no merger, no selling its soul. Not that long ago either. They are now building an empire with 1st class training facilities, investment to the tune of .8 billion in real estate, a leagues club that is just that, quality recruitment, they will be a force to reckon with.

Since our merger, we have won 1 comp, sacrificed our districts, lost juniors, run at a loss to the tune of millions, and alienated fans.

To top if off, we have the longest running CEO in the NRL still in charge of our club.

Yep, things are rosy I suppose.

Saintsified

Bench
Saintsified, Panthers won a comp, standing alone, no merger, no selling its soul. Not that long ago either. They are now building an empire with 1st class training facilities, investment to the tune of .8 billion in real estate, a leagues club that is just that, quality recruitment, they will be a force to reckon with.

Since our merger, we have won 1 comp, sacrificed our districts, lost juniors, run at a loss to the tune of millions, and alienated fans.

To top if off, we have the longest running CEO in the NRL still in charge of our club.

Yep, things are rosy I suppose.

What goes up can come back down, we have. Panthers have, was, always been this so called powerhouse, don't be naive, what's changed? They won the grand final whilst not during the 5 year plan..

Last edited:

Saintsified

Bench
60a516b59dc3a9f4e2a68c6449a37557909bffb3a4752167c9e7e62ad45b5618.jpg

bottle

Coach
I think Saintisfied thinks we are referring to Cleary89, one of our fellow posters. In which case, he's right, he is a rookie.
Otherwise, HE'S OFF HIS f**kING NOGGIN'.

Had our admin had any ability whatsoever they would have thrown serious coin at Phil Gould and appointed him to overseas Coaching and recruitment.

Gould has a soft spot for Saints.

Boat has sailed for the time being as he has a great project in progress with Penrith.

Full marks to the Panthers admin for having the foresight to get such a talented guy back in the saddle.