What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pick the bottom 3

Parraren

Bench
I'm guessing it will be between Penrith, Souths, Canberra & Warriors for the bottom 3.

Only because these sides finished in the bottom 6 last year and haven't significantly strengthened their rosters whilst losing some important players (and points in the case of NZ).

Having said that, no one would have picked Canterbury to be bottom 4 last year after winning the comp the year before.

Injuries play a major part.

Mr Saab

Referee
i dont know how anyone can hate the sharks really. They are like a person in a group that doesnt really say much or draws attention to themselves.
I will say that if people thought the tigers/dogs/chooks fans were arrogant after they won a GF...i cant imagine what this place would be like if the sharks ever won it. Fortunately i cant ever see that happening...ohhhh....in the next 20 yrs.

DRRRAGONS

Juniors
Raider_Azz said:
nice try at being a smartass, but you fail. i said no one knows who will finish last, but one thing i do know is that the raiders wont.

BS, you said predictions are useless and then predicted your team won't finish last

Hurriflatch

Referee
I'm hoping they go at least another 15 years tho

if the Sharks go 50 years without winning a comp I pick up 10 grand
if they win the comp before then tho I don't lose any money I just don't win the 10 grand :lol:

DRRRAGONS

Juniors
Hurriflatch said:
I'm hoping they go at least another 15 years tho

if the Sharks go 50 years without winning a comp I pick up 10 grand
if they win the comp before then tho I don't lose any money I just don't win the 10 grand :lol:

By then you'll be able to buy a sandwhich and drink with that

Raider Azz

Bench
DRRRAGONS said:
BS, you said predictions are useless and then predicted your team won't finish last
:lol: now you're telling me what i said? I know what i said, and i even dumbed it down for an idiot like you. if you cant grasp it after being told twice, then you've got problems.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
:lol: raider_azz has gone all serious

I actually quite like the Warriors being favourites to be in the bottom 3, because if we do, then we havnt shocked anyone but if we do well, then you look like you have egg on your faces.

ozbash

Referee
dont think the warriors will get the spoon,

13-panthers
14-manly
15-raiders- put yr house on it.

Stonecutter

First Grade
the warriors will get it for three reasons.

1= the have the weakest team on paper
2= the -4 points
3= No depth

poojar

Juniors
for me id say souths, knights and warriors.

I think canberra will surprise a few people

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
SHARK-SPURS said:
the warriors will get it for three reasons.

1= the have the weakest team on paper
2= the -4 points
3= No depth

Arent you overlooking the Covell factor for the Sharks?