What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Piggy to be a Tiger??

N.C.

Juniors
Please explain again how you are supporting "victims rights"?

If Rob Lui is convicted and given some kind of suspended sentence, which includes having to make a contribution to a victims compensation fund; and he complies with his sentencing requirements; then how does it benefit the victim - who also happens to be pregnant with his child - if he is sacked by his employer and bankrupted by the process?

That aside, there's not a single person in here who is defending Lui for his alleged criminal behaviour. People are defending his right to earn a living if he is still in a position to do so this time next week... Can you spot the difference?

hybrid_tiger

Coach
You call me a keyboard warrior because I take an unashamed stance against domestic violence offenders - what does this say about your character? People who excuse Domestic Violence in any way disgust me. I will attempt to resist responding to your next pathetic retort.

Who in here has excused domestic violence in any way?

You're a f**king fruit loop.

SCOB

Juniors
I really don't get the high horse stuff about an allegation. You have some issues Bro (Get help). Wild conclusions about a story you know very little about. Give yourself half a dozen.

No one likes Women bashers, wake up to yourself.

Knob Head.