What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pirtek - Dyldam

yy_cheng

Coach
Watching the match on Telly on the weekend, you would think that Parra are still supported by Pirtek.

There is a big Pirtek sign as they are sponsors of the stadium but I reckon 9.5/10 people were wearing old jerseys with Pirtek on it.

That is soooo free advertising for Pirtek. (Good for them).

What Dyldam should do is have a big sale of jerseys for say $50 or cheaper for members or new members, so everyone buys Dyldam sponsored jerseys.

The more we succeed and the more we are on telly, it would help Dyldam's advertising and not Pirtek's.

Any of the connected forumite would like to bring this up to any powers to be please?

A jersey is probably $20 wholesale I guess. Sell it for $50 and they make a profit and have the name Dyldam floating around everywhere.

Watching the match on Telly on the weekend, you would think that Parra are still supported by Pirtek.

There is a big Pirtek sign as they are sponsors of the stadium but I reckon 9.5/10 people were wearing old jerseys with Pirtek on it.

That is soooo free advertising for Pirtek. (Good for them).

What Dyldam should do is have a big sale of jerseys for say $50 or cheaper for members or new members, so everyone buys Dyldam sponsored jerseys.

The more we succeed and the more we are on telly, it would help Dyldam's advertising and not Pirtek's.

Any of the connected forumite would like to bring this up to any powers to be please?

A jersey is probably $20 wholesale I guess. Sell it for $50 and they make a profit and have the name Dyldam floating around everywhere.

The Eels should deny anyone wearing old Pirek jerseys access to the stadium. That will learn them.

yy_cheng

Coach
Dyldam could hold a bond fire night where you can burn the old jersey and get a Dyldam one

Gronk

Staff member
I still wear my 1947 Parra Jersey. It's such a shame it's in black and white though. Made before we invented colour.

Attachments

• 1947ParramattaEels.jpg
    1947ParramattaEels.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 6

PARRA_FAN

Coach
I wore my Sevens jersey the other night, under the new major sponsor.

Btw, who's our ground announcer?? Its not Mark Warren but this bloke I swear kept saying the "Pirtek Parramatta Eels".

spiderdan

Bench
jerseys are pretty much sponsor billboards these days which is why i don't buy them anymore. i think it's stupid to pay someone else to do their advertising for them. especially when that payment is about $160.

will wear the teams logo/colours but not sponsor stuff.

yy_cheng

Coach
jerseys are pretty much sponsor billboards these days which is why i don't buy them anymore. i think it's stupid to pay someone else to do their advertising for them. especially when that payment is about $160.

will wear the teams logo/colours but not sponsor stuff.

i bought a few for $50 last year

for mine, the quality is very good for $50

yy_cheng

Coach
I thought you made them in your factory, mate?

If only. I would give everyone here one.

My aunt started a little factory in Shenzhen. She made Xmas decorations.

After 5 years, her factory grew and grew. Walmart and Kmart in the U.S. became her clients. She was rolling in it.

Her husband was overseeing everything in China.

She said that lots of female factory workers were flirting with him to get out of being a factory worker.

My wife used to open branches in China for the HSBC group. They'll get tradies coming in putting doing odd jobs.

e.g. sticking up signs for exit and female and male toilet, etc.

Since they can't read English they were sticking them in the wrong place and even upside down.

Latest posts