What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pirtek - Dyldam

Gronk

Staff member
If only. I would give everyone here one.

My aunt started a little factory in Shenzhen. She made Xmas decorations.

After 5 years, her factory grew and grew. Walmart and Kmart in the U.S. became her clients. She was rolling in it.

Her husband was overseeing everything in China.

She said that lots of female factory workers were flirting with him to get out of being a factory worker.

My wife used to open branches in China for the HSBC group. They'll get tradies coming in putting doing odd jobs.

e.g. sticking up signs for exit and female and male toilet, etc.

Since they can't read English they were sticking them in the wrong place and even upside down.

Just don't let them come here with all their cash, buying up our real estate. My curtains are faded enough !

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Thats not t typical item of clothing tho.

I dare say women's clothing is marked up to something like that but in this case its the club marking them up.

The Colonel

Immortal
Sorry Colonel, but they wholesale for a lot less than that... The average mark up on clothing in Australia is close to 150%

I do the buying for where I work and have dealt with all the suppliers for the NRL. If I was buying in bulk I could get them cheaper I am sure however on average the wholesale price on jerseys is between $90 and $100.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
That's commerce. f**king love it!

Hopefully The Colonel can tip me into his supplier and then buy all his stuff off me. That way everyone wins!

Suitman

Post Whore
and the poor Chinese guy gets screwed and only can afford to live in mosman

And his kids have to go to private school and play rugby.

on top of violin lessons,tutoring in 3 subjects, singing lessons. And the Poor kid has to be cheffeured in a S-Class, M-Class, 7 Series or x5.

And then there is this......

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poverty_in_China

I know it's wikishit, but it ain't far from the truth.

yy_cheng

Coach
And his kids have to go to private school and play rugby.

actually no. I was told that they have been buying up big in the east wood area as that s where the good public schools are.

their kids English isn't good enough for private school and so have to attend public first

Latest posts