What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Piss Poor Membership Package

(KW)

Juniors
Stelios Giannakopoulos said:
Still spots in bay 72 if you want to switch over, I might even be able to organize you a seat next to Nick ;-)

And princess bay can sit next to me.....

KW

TiTTieS_[CNTDN]

Juniors
Bay56 said:
Haven't renewed yet !!!

huh, and you've got the hide to criticise me !!

forked out my $415 about 3 weeks ago ... the club benefits from my early renewal
You mean you got out your loose change and had no second thoughts about handing it over, in quite an eager fashion might I add.

Really, what are you hoping to achieve by ranting on here about unprofessional management? Do you think things will change?

Bay56

First Grade
(KW) said:
56, If I agree with you, will you give me your drink vouchers??

KW

ps. sneeky chance that the hand written stuff was done by a disabled employee on a work placement program......a great initiative by the club which they should be commended for.

:lol: ... OK, it's a deal !!

ps ... I suspect you are correct ... if not it would def explain a lot of what we've grown used to expecting of this club ... if you are correct I apologise to the disabled employee in question.

Bay56

First Grade
TiTTieS_[CNTDN] said:
You mean you got out your loose change and had no second thoughts about handing it over, in quite an eager fashion might I add.

Really, what are you hoping to achieve by ranting on here about unprofessional management? Do you think things will change?

TITS I have ignored your rude remarks up till this stage ... just because I have a plasma, dvd/hdd recorder and bought myself an 18x zoom 8.1 MP camera today and still support the best part of two children (who quite frankly should have moved out of home by now) doesnt give you the right to insinuate that $415 is loose change in my household.

Bay56

First Grade
Stelios Giannakopoulos said:
We have to sort some stuff out with the Raiders Army before we renew... Once that's finished the club will recieve a flood of renewels from all of us.

p.s. Still spots in bay 72 if you want to switch over, I might even be able to organize you a seat next to Nick ;-)

trying to screw the club huh !

TiTTieS_[CNTDN]

Juniors
Bay56 said:
TITS I have ignored your rude remarks up till this stage ... just because I have a plasma, dvd/hdd recorder and bought myself an 18x zoom 8.1 MP camera today and still support the best part of two children (who quite frankly should have moved out of home by now) doesnt give you the right to insinuate that $415 is loose change in my household.
I do apologise and hope that you accept.

matt

Juniors
TiTTieS_[CNTDN] said:

and what do you hope to achieve by ranting in a hazy sugar on top glaze about underachieving mananagement and a dog arse soft c**k team jugs..... horses for courses..

Chachi

Bench
(KW) said:
56, If I agree with you, will you give me your drink vouchers??

KW

ps. sneeky chance that the hand written stuff was done by a disabled employee on a work placement program......a great initiative by the club which they should be commended for.
:oops: Bay!

:lol:

Bay56

First Grade
TiTTieS_[CNTDN] said:
I do apologise and hope that you accept.

yea OK but only if you agree with my comments ... I'll throw in a few drink vouchers as well

greenhat

Juniors
I actually really like this stuff about the Raiders. They don't feel like a slick, perfect cookie cutter, corporate constructed copy of everyone else.
Minor things like a hand written envelope address with a mistake or two make me feel like my club is still a local sports club run by real people.

TiTTieS_[CNTDN]

Juniors
Bay56 said:
yea OK but only if you agree with my comments ... I'll throw in a few drink vouchers as well
I agree somewhat with what you are saying. On the surface you appear to be right, but there may be a little bit below, too. Who knows?

Do you mean you will buy me a drink or 2 with some of your 48 freebies that are only available to be used at The Tradies' after match functions? If so, we can talk then and I'm sure we'd have a good time :)

Bay56

First Grade
TiTTieS_[CNTDN] said:
I agree somewhat with what you are saying. On the surface you appear to be right, but there may be a little bit below, too. Who knows?

Do you mean you will buy me a drink or 2 with some of your 48 freebies that are only available to be used at The Tradies' after match functions? If so, we can talk then and I'm sure we'd have a good time :)

actually only 12 are mine, 12 are the wifes, 12 are PB's and 12 are JB's .... you'll have to negotiate separate deals with them TITS

Bay56

First Grade
greenhat said:
I actually really like this stuff about the Raiders. They don't feel like a slick, perfect cookie cutter, corporate constructed copy of everyone else.
Minor things like a hand written envelope address with a mistake or two make me feel like my club is still a local sports club run by real people.

dude the fact is we are competing for the big corporate dollar ... so as much as you like the local sports club feel is doesnt cut in the big time of the NRL.

TiTTieS_[CNTDN]

Juniors
Bay56 said:
actually only 12 are mine, 12 are the wifes, 12 are PB's and 12 are JB's .... you'll have to negotiate separate deals with them TITS
Shouldn't 24 or 36 of them be yours seeing how your children are too young to drink?

Bay56

First Grade
TiTTieS_[CNTDN] said:
Shouldn't 24 or 36 of them be yours seeing how your children are too young to drink?

dont know about you dude but my kids started drinking just after exiting the womb

edabomb

First Grade
Scan in the envelope IMO, I wanna see the standard of this writing. Then I'll make a call.

Bay56

First Grade
edabomb said:
Scan in the envelope IMO, I wanna see the standard of this writing. Then I'll make a call.

cant do dude ... dont want people like yourself knowing my address

Latest posts