What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Player Movements

bottle

Coach
YES I SAW IT !!!!!!!
Pearce did smile. 100% for sure. :lol: :lol:
Fletch wasn't smiling, which must mean it's true.
You should start a new thread to gauge your fellow fan's approval of this new signing. :roll:

Don't encourage him, we have enough to deal with.

Coffs dragon

Bench
It wil be official soon..Dragons to break the bank for Burgess...may not get him but they will offer him $800K plus a season..
Packer we have and Friend - well u never know but the mail is very strong..

I would be more concerned that we have signed Nathan Friend as our 2016 major signing from the Warriors. Meets the criteris of being a experienced bargain buy.

nrlnrl

First Grade
Hey Ronnie Dope!! Read my original post.. I said I was told by a reliable source and coincidentally was mentioned on the fox sports show!!

Now back in ur box Ronnie Dope!! FFS

It will definitely happen. It doesn't matter that Jake Friend signed a contract extension with the Roosters until the end of 2018 last year.

Also, don't forget that Kasiano will sign with the Dragons the day after he signs an extension with the Bulldogs & Taumalolo will sign with Dragons next week. These moves might jeopardise the offer for Sam and / or George Burgess, but we'll sign one of them too.

A MASSIVE cleanout to occur at the end of this season. That's why there were so many players signed on 1 year deals.

You read it somewhere first.

mickeylane

Bench
It seems like a lot of players are tying up their 2016 futures before a ball is kicked in 2015....annoying u might say but can understand players clearing their heads..

Apparently some deals done this week:

Cherry Evans to Gold Coast
Keiran Foran to Parra
Jake Friend to Dragons!!! Yes

The first two signings have happened lets just wait for the last one now...

nrlnrl

First Grade
I was told today that Bryan Fletcher on Sterlo show last nght leaked that Jake Friend was going to the Dragons when interviewing Mitchell Pearce saying Maloney to Hooker next year ...apparently Pearce smiled...did any one see this?

Just to keep the momentum, last night Fletch asked Jamie Soward about the swap of Matt Moylan to the Dragons & Josh Dugan to the Panthers. That must be happening too, because he never jokes about these type of things.

saints4me

Juniors
Just to keep the momentum, last night Fletch asked Jamie Soward about the swap of Matt Moylan to the Dragons & Josh Dugan to the Panthers. That must be happening too, because he never jokes about these type of things.

He was taking the piss out of Soward! Never gonna happen....