What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

player sightings / experiences

nqcowboy87

Bench
Shillo is a great bloke. Boozed it up with him in a similar manner in 2008 at The Palace. Told him good luck in Canberra, then he wouldn't levae us alone. Free drinks all night. and the birds f**king loved him.

maybe he just wanted to be your friend

Aragorn

First Grade
Neil Baker..... Neil Baker..... ah Neil Baker...... actually Neil Baker? who is he?

Paul Gallen walking on water, turning water into wine. He said once, love thy neighbour, except the f**king merged scum, they can get farked. He even told ET all is forgiven, cutting the neighbours grass was a right neighbourly thing to do.

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
Saw Jarryd Hayne tonight at Campbelltown Rashays for dinner. He's built like a tank, looked solid. Was nice enough said hello and everything.

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Was at Storm training with a friend yesterday and got a pic with Cronk, I've met him a few times over the last few years just haven't had a photo with him since 2010 so here's the latest one :p

484777_10151376767278556_1134886458_n.jpg

Sam Burgess played golf with my father-in-law the other day.

Said he was there to play a couple of holes.

My father-in-law responded "but what about Golf?"