What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

player sightings / experiences

WOTBEH

Juniors
I saw matt head at pit st mall, asked him when he was gonna be back he smiled and said

Never

Fire

First Grade
Saw Mick Weyman down at Cronulla beach last week. There was a surf life saving festival on and St. George Illawarra were sponsoring the Bulli Workers Club entry. He was sitting with his Mum and new born. I didn't want to invade his privacy too much, just shook his hand and wished him a Merry Christmas and said to him "you must be chomping at the bit after your injury last season." He just said "yep" and winked. Good bloke.

Saw both Luke Lewis and Lance Thompson with their partners Christmas Eve day shopping at Miranda Westfield. Both looked over the moon to be up there shopping lol.

Joe's Magpies

Juniors
It wasn't a player but a coach. I saw Tim Sheens at The Coffee club in Westfield Burwood on Monday. He was having his take away coffee. He then left with his Kangsroos backpack and went into David Jones.

hardbaby

Coach
He's an ex-player but I had ET stay at our resort for 6 days filming a fishing segment. I must say he is an absolute champion of a bloke. The nicest celebrity I have been associated with.

drago brelli

Bench
He's an ex-player but I had ET stay at our resort for 6 days filming a fishing segment. I must say he is an absolute champion of a bloke. The nicest celebrity I have been associated with.
Not so sure his wife thinks the same. He's gotta be nice to as many people as he can, he's got heaps of ground to make up. The squeaky clean image, he fooled a lot of people for a long time.

magpie_man

Juniors
On the topic of of ET, I walked past him and mrs ET looking like death warmed up on walker st in north Sydney a few months ago.

shaggs

Coach
I don't know what the big deal is. She knew what she was In for from day one.

Media beat up for more exposure. They are laughing all the way to the bank

And she has looked like death warmed up since 1983

drago brelli

Bench
I don't know what the big deal is. She knew what she was In for from day one.
Media beat up for more exposure. They are laughing all the way to the bank.
And she has looked like death warmed up since 1983
Beautifully said, Shaggs......enlighten all of us on these ideas.."she knew what she was in for from day one"................."media beat up for more exposure".......so are you suggesting that Paul Mellor and his wife were party to this 'media beat up'?.........."They are laughing all the way to the bank".........what do you mean?

carcharias

Immortal
Beautifully said, Shaggs......enlighten all of us on these ideas.."she knew what she was in for from day one"................."media beat up for more exposure".......so are you suggesting that Paul Mellor and his wife were party to this 'media beat up'?.........."They are laughing all the way to the bank".........what do you mean?

I want you to tell us all about all the people he has to make it up to.
Lets forget about his wife , his mate and both sides kids.

Now list all the people and why ..
. Also it would be good if you could
provide some proof that he ever actually promoted himself as some
sort of husband of the year good bloke.

Latest posts