What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

player sightings / experiences

Flapper

First Grade
I just thought it was funny! I didn't mean anything else by it...

Hahaha don't sweat it, I was just joking. Playing on Phil Rothfield saying how the NRL is in crisis when 6 people look sideways at a soccer game somewhere west of Five Dock.

Peter Wynn has all the gear, accessories and books, dvds, hats, scarves and what not.

Better than Rebel and what's the alternative?

I don't believe the NRL have any merch stores or a NRL supercentre.

AFL in Melbourne does. Has everything.

Anyway, saw Greg Eastwood in the kid's DVD section at Liverpool.

IanG

Coach
One from about 15 years ago.
The Johns Brothers at No 1 Sprotground at a days play of a Sheffield Sheild game

IanG

Coach
No Inglis?

Raining?

No

Also found it interesting that it was on a Virgin Australia flight. I thought Jet Star were the NRL's airline partner. On the draw page of the NRL web site where it has the Flights button it's a link to the Jet Star web site

Fire

First Grade
Dragons players all over Cairns. Saw Tyson Frizell and Matt Cooper going to the movies yesterday.

Dragon2010

First Grade
Cameron Smith at Melbourne airport a few years ago, was a very friendly bloke. Was funny I was claiming baggage and he was to he actually talked to me first. I had my Dragons jacket on and he bought it up, wasn't rude at all. Asked him about the Storm and everything and playing for QLD.

Saw all the Newcastle knights players arriving as well there on the same, for their away game against the Storm the following day. Didn't talk to any of them buy some knight tri-hard fan was stalking them around the airport yelling "UUATTTEEEEEE".

Last edited: