What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Player stats you don't agree with

Azkatro

First Grade
I realise that there are like 550 million players in the game and compiling abilities for all those players would be no mean feat.

But playing as the Cowboys I've noticed a few things about player stats, one of those is that Matt Sing's tackling ability is *by far* the worst in the side, worse than Bowen, Williams etc etc. Also his speed is only 9 when I reckon he's one of the fastest blokes around. I was quite surprised when I looked at Lockyer & Johns's stats too, fairly modest.

Has anybody else come up with players who they think have inaccurate stats?

NPK

Bench
I haven't looked at many of the ability scores, but I know that Lockyer has a 7 for fitness - he should have a 10. Hindmarsh also has a low fitness rating.

The Colonel

Immortal
Hindmarsh and Lyon are rated pretty low. Hindmarsh with a fitness rating of four?? The bloke played eighty minutes the first four games back from injury. :?

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Yeah the ratings of the statistics for the makeup of players is rated pretty hard, i made myself before i looked at all the NRL players abilities and then i compared mine with theirs and mine was heaps better than theres and i was only using 7,8,9 for my ratings.

Blunty

Juniors
I agree that Rhys Wesser is an amazing player, but 10 for acceleration and Speed is a tad over the top. That means he can almost run down anyone from practically anywhere.

brook

First Grade
A lot of players have questionable fitness levels

Darren Senters is a 7 or an 8 in the game I think despite being the fittest in the team by far and one of the fittest in the NRL.

and more than a few players scored around the 4 mark for fitness for no reason at all that I can see?

Azkatro

First Grade
..::ERIC::.. said:
Richard Villasanti is sh*t in the game. Ifeta Paleasina is better than him in the game.

Yeah that was one of the late modifications after the Gorilla announced his intentions to play for Australia :lol:

Sean7

Juniors
This game has the most inaccurate player ratings of any recent game I have played. I doubt the people that compiled them have ever watched a game.

James Webster a 9 for tackling :lol:

It's almost as if the ratings were all reversed, as there are so many average players that are rated as superstars and so many superstars that are rated average.

thomo

Juniors
How does Chris Walker have a tackle ability of 5 when Andrew Johns is only a 6? Joey is one of the best one-on-one tacklers in the game, while as for Chris Walker, there was one game he played for Souths against Manly where it looked like he was patting players on the back as they went passed him.