What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Player Votes vs. Sea Eagles

Status
Not open for further replies.

skeepe

Immortal
3. Weyman - why was he kept on the bench in the second half for so damn long?
2. Schif - good kicking, and some great kick returns marked another solid game for the pres.
1. Wiki - simply for the mountain of work that he got through.

Edwahu

Bench
3pts - Wiki - busted a gut all day. I remember seeing him pushing his guts out in a scrum at about the 75th minute. God we will miss him.
2pts - Weyman - He reminds me of those giant kids with twelve oclock shadows you played against in under 10's.No one can tackle them so everyone just piles on and hopes for the best. Just unstoppable.
1pts - Schif - one bad error but otherwise good as usual

jed

First Grade
Nope - no more than 3 votes to an individual player. You can expire the remaining votes though if you feel they shouldn't be allocated.

RaidersMalt

Juniors
2 - Weyman (what can I say he is a rising superstar!)
2 - Statue (I thought he made a couple of big hits and tried to get the pack going)
1 - Schif (Solid in defence as always, plus damaging when running in broken play)
1 - T Smith (actually played well when he came on, ran with purpose and didn't stop trying)

Status
Not open for further replies.