What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Player's Tattoos

Carney and Rogers look like they have been rolling in the comic books...

Is it true that SBW has $ signs tatooed on his eyes ???..

no name

Referee
I have noticed fairly recently that Delaney has a sleeve done.
It looks like his arm has just been coloured in blue

beave

Coach
Look its the on-line "Womans Weekly" forum...........................f$%k me dead....................

wittyfan

Referee
Tatt of the week winners:

98004263.jpg

97078485.jpg

bartman

Immortal
2007_nrlsuppsleeve.jpg

"NRL Supporters Sleeves" for 15 bucks you can wear a stocking on your arm and look just as much a tool.

Twigg

Juniors
You have to be careful with tattoos. They can look really stupid on you - what it looks like, where it's placed. Then there's the regret you can get 10 years down the track. It looks shocking on elderly people when the skin sags.

I sometimes see this show called Miami Ink. The tatts look great as art, but - not on a person. Funny how most of their clients claim they've gone through a lot of crap in life.

I can't think of a good tattoo in the NRL but there's a lot of bad ones:

- Carney 's poofy stars
- Thurston's angel wings
- $BW's "Williams" <-- what a mong :lol:.

hitman82

Bench
Wade McKinnon has some interesting looking ones on his forearms - I think a Statue of Liberty is one, and some foreign looking writing.
Fien looks like he could be in a biker gang with his ratty sleves, shaved head and missing teeth (cheers Ricko).
Manu Vatuvei recently returned from injury with a whole lot of new tattoos - but most of the island boys have loads of cultural ones.
Personally I think tattoos rule - I have a few, and it's cool seeing players looking like inked up gang members and ex cons. A couple of the Storm players in particular look straight out of Reichers.

gunnamatta bay

Referee
btw to our nz forum members. if you know any tattoo artists in nz who need a job they should seriously look at opening a shop here in the shire. Caringbah has plenty of empty shops. They would make a killing as there is a shortage of such facilities around here.

Fast Eddie

First Grade
McKinnon's tattoos mainly revolve around places he has been I think. He has got the Statue of Liberty on there, the Great Wall of China I think.....and then the globe on his elbow.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Wade McKinnon has some interesting looking ones on his forearms - I think a Statue of Liberty is one, and some foreign looking writing.
Fien looks like he could be in a biker gang with his ratty sleves, shaved head and missing teeth (cheers Ricko).
Manu Vatuvei recently returned from injury with a whole lot of new tattoos - but most of the island boys have loads of cultural ones.
Personally I think tattoos rule - I have a few, and it's cool seeing players looking like inked up gang members and ex cons. A couple of the Storm players in particular look straight out of Reichers.

I can tell you fo sho that at least one Storm player has some very major gang connections tbh

Fibroman

First Grade
Mount Druitt tuff stickers.

Up until 4 or 5 years ago, players only got them whilst intoxicated on end of season trips, and most probably regret getting them.

Our current crop have lost the plot. A bunch of show pony's with no self respect. That's why so many of them are jumping on planes and going o/s because they are shallow short sighted twits chasing a quick dollar.

Latest posts