What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Player's Tattoos

sooperdooper

First Grade
Tim SMith's arm is a mess, Inglis has also got something on his back which looks queer.
ALso I don't know what's doing with Wes Naiqama getting his name tattooed on his neck of all places, must have been a souvenir from jail.

not seen tims arm have you?

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
:lol: doesn't surprise me at all. Probably another ex west 09er too. They're all maniacs.

Yeah mate....this particular bloke and his gang cuzzies actually had his "going to Aussie" party in dirtty old Tat North when he started his career in the big leagues...

lockyno1

Post Whore
Tattoos are a individual thing. Usually they mean something though. I have 4 done and 3 of them mean something to me personally, the 4th was one I just liked the design (that was the one that hurt the most though). Most players keep their tattoos within reason though, for example Michael Witt has one or two tattoos and they both look good.

Fibroman

First Grade
Carney and Sonny Bill put the nail in the coffin for me as far as arms full of ink are concerned.

Phillips

Referee
ryan_280x390_491574a.jpg

innsaneink

Referee
I think Eric Grothe Jr has Elvish script on his arms. How gay.

Lord of the rings lingo or some sh*t.

Graham Olling had some good tatts, back when tatts meant f**k all to people.

Skull = yep skull

Eagle...eagle

Panther etc etc

you get the drift..theyre tatts

Latest posts