What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Players you love to watch stuff up

blake2101

Juniors
Slater, because he's a grub and makes a lot of errors.
And Thurston, because he gets frustrated and angry very quickly. It's ok though, he seems to have a free run of abusing refs afterwards.

betcats

Referee
Slater, because he's a grub and makes a lot of errors.
And Thurston, because he gets frustrated and angry very quickly. It's ok though, he seems to have a free run of abusing refs afterwards.

Its not a good day for JT until he's punched the ground 3 times and sworn at the refs atleast 5 different times.

POPEYE

Coach
I love to watch people stuff up who love to watch players stuff up that rarely stuff up except in the minds of people who want them to stuff up because they're jealous those players are in a team other than theirs.

some11

Referee
I love to watch people stuff up who love to watch players stuff up that rarely stuff up except in the minds of people who want them to stuff up because they're jealous those players are in a team other than theirs.

Umm, no. Step away from the keyboard.

whall15

Coach
Billy Slater
Steve Turner
Greg Inglis
Dane Nielsen
Cooper Cronk
Aiden Tolman
Cameron Smith
Brett White
Adam Blair

Ulysseus

Bench

Must..................not......................try and decipher!

nuclear-explosions56.jpg

Evenflow

Bench
Soward. It's always funny seeing that tortured look on his little fat head every time he f**ks up.

counterpuncher

Juniors
Benji Marshall...one stuff up for him can often snowball into a real mistake-athon...which usually means your team has an easy day out against the black n gold.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal

Which bandwagon will you jump on when Melbourne start going down the tube coachlover?

moik

Bench
Mitchell Pearce. But only because of BHP.

p.s. I actually don't mind Pearce as a player.

Latest posts