What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Players you love to watch stuff up

Knightmare

Coach
:lol: The little golden child grub can do no wrong

Absolutely. I think half the reason I hate Billy the Cat so much is because he's managed to fool people into thinking he is squeaky clean.

Also love seeing Ennis f**k it up (unless he's playing for NSW), ditto Pearce because of BHP (unless Pearce is playing for NSW), Sandow and Big Game. In the case of the latter, I dream of the day I open up a newspaper to see his lips split, his nose broken and his eyes swollen over after someone beats the absolute f**k out of him. Couldn't happen to a more deserving piece of shit.

Last edited:

Shorty

Staff member
Greg Bird - He's always so dramatic with his errors, in the slow mo replays his mouth is always wide open.
Darren Lockyer - Only when he's playing for Brisbane, but he mouths the same profanity everytime.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
I love to watch people stuff up who love to watch players stuff up that rarely stuff up except in the minds of people who want them to stuff up because they're jealous those players are in a team other than theirs.

Don't worry mate I understood it. You may have to space out posts like this for the southern readers.

Anyway Beau Ryan the over rated idiot.
Michael Ennis thank christ the broncs flicked him.
Kurt Gidley just useless.
And Bryce Gibbs.

betcats

Referee
I love to watch Benji when he's having one of those really terrible games he has now and then. Its almost as exciting as when has having a blinder, u never know what he's gonna do but u know it will be bad.

analyst

Juniors
Gidley, I just love it when he fumbles the ball for NSW he gets that "f**k, sorry guys" kind of face....

cornerposter

Juniors
Absolutely. I think half the reason I hate Billy the Cat so much is because he's managed to fool people into thinking he is squeaky clean.
Can't get anything past you, hey? :roll:

For me it was always Anasta, but it got old quick. I think it was a classic case of 'too much of a good thing'.

Greg Inglis
Justin Hodges
Sam Thaiday
Chris Sandow
Isaac Luke
Blake Ferguson

My all time favourite, although he didn't play that many games is Jarrod Sammut.

Sean18

Juniors
Greg Inglis
Justin Hodges
Sam Thaiday
Darren Lockyer
Billy Slater
Paul Gallen
Cameron Smith
Jarryd Hayne

Grail

Juniors
Any player who my friends tend to like, that way I can really give them shit for it! :p

perverse

Referee
what do you mean, "what do I mean? ,Im just talking about a particular look that gids has when he f**ks up for the team
he's insinuating that Gidley also has a stupid look on his face, which is pretty true. i believe Cloudsurfer would replace "gets" with "has"... if i'm reading him correctly.

analyst

Juniors
yes! along with gids I also enjoy the on-field misfortunes of Jarryd Hayne, jamie soward, ben hornby....a few others I cant remember them right now, on the other hand I actually feel sorry for folks like Paul gallen and petro when they make mistakes, I got a soft spot for the big blokes who try so bloody hard to throw a good pass that ends up being a shocker.

analyst

Juniors
he's insinuating that Gidley also has a stupid look on his face, which is pretty true. i believe Cloudsurfer would replace "gets" with "has"... if i'm reading him correctly.

oh I see, sorry if I didnt "get" it myself, I suppose gidley does have "that" look just regularly as oppose to only when he makes a mistake

Latest posts