What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Players you love to watch stuff up

Matt23

Staff member
Billy Slater, unfortunately it only seems to happen when he's wearing green & gold ](*,)

Billy Slater
Cameron Smith
Sam Thaiday
Ben Hannant
Greg Inglis
Chris Sandow
Jarrod Hayne
Daniel Mortimer
Jonathan Thurston
Braith Anasta
Todd Carney (on and off the field)
Mitchell Pearce
Greg Bird
Paul Gallen
Steve Matai
Anthony Watmough

Last edited:
I love watching Easts players stuff up cause they high five each other afterwards :Lol: other than that, probably Jarrod Croker and Luke Burt, only cause their looks of agony when they missed their respective conversions was nothing but hilarious.

mongoose

Coach
Anasta cause of the geniused look on his face.

Gidley and Pearce because commentators love talking these 2 douche bags up no matter how shit they are playing.

Luke Walsh cause i just dont rate him and he will be on the scrap heap soon enough.

RHCP

Bench
Blake Ferguson is number one.

But he's all about quantity. If we're talking quality laughs, it's Billy Slater in the green and gold.

eozsmiles

Bench
Hodges
Sandow
Luke
Thaiday
Thurston
Inu
Marshall

Players from the past

Joey Johns
Gary Freeman
Martin Bella
Steve Kearney

I love seeing an attacking player attempt something audacious and mess it up. Serves him right for playing with flair.

Hooch

Juniors
Big Manu. Someone should do a compilation. I remember when Warren Smith made him an honorary lifetime winner of the pumpkin award.

Soward. It's always funny seeing that tortured look on his little fat head every time he f**ks up.

:lol: So true, he has the head and arse of a baby.

POPEYE

Coach
Which bandwagon will you jump on when Melbourne start going down the tube coachlover?

You've got me worried now genius. Suppose I'll have to sell my '97 Storm jersey and all the others I bought since.

Never mind, I only bought them because I thought the Storm deserved support as they were the team spearheading the spread of the game.

When the Storm fold I'll have to start buying Reds jerseys. Just my contribution mind you while I continue to follow the fortune of great coaches.

The day the Storm collapse will probably coincide with the day you make a contribution of any consequence to a forum which will just about see me going up in smoke.

Latest posts