What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Players you love to watch stuff up

Sandow and Hodges for me, mostly because I strongly dislike both (although Hodges less so since his injury).

I wouldn't exactly say I enjoy it, but a Matt Prior handling error will also result in a chuckle. He's good for at least one most weeks.

HowHigh

Coach
I enjoy watching Ryles give away his stupid penalty or 2 per game for a team other than the dragons

Ennis, Barba and anyone else in a doggies jersey

Sandow
Lockyer
Inglis
Slater
Thurston
Pearce

Glen

Bench
Billy Slater (can't catch a bomb under pressure)
Cameron Smith (not sure if this wanker has ever stuffed up but I would enjoy it if he did for a change)
Josh Dugan (a few glaring stuff-ups in the big games he has played so far)
Steve Matai (For every big hit he has about 3 others where he runs out of the line and misses a tackle)
Michael Ennis (please keep giving away penalties Pennis, it's a big help)

Glen

Bench
I would have added Gidley but he only f**ks up a lot for NSW, so I don't enjoy watching him do it

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
sandow and slater.

slater especially because he only seems to do it in the australian jersey.

Gippsy

Bench
Slater, Hayne, Anasta & Inglis. All overrated turds which make the stuff ups all the more enjoyable. I'd also include Cam Smith but I must admit the bastard hardly ever has a stuff up.

2010Dragons

Bench
Slater, Hayne, Anasta & Inglis. All overrated turds which make the stuff ups all the more enjoyable. I'd also include Cam Smith but I must admit the bastard hardly ever has a stuff up.

ditto for me....totally agree.
All the overrated players who show their true abilities, is just hilarous to watch.

Mr Fourex

Bench
watch game 3 SOO again

Can't blame Inglis for being disinterested at the rabbits.

Who would be......

Latest posts