What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Players you miss playing at your club.

hardbaby

Coach
Luke Bailey is right up there. Good player. Great guy. Josh Morris for similar reasons. Would love to have Jeremy Smith back.

Bulldog Force

Referee
How could you miss Idris?

just-because.gif

soc123_au

Staff member
Brandy
Gower
Freeman
Rodwell
Mike friggen Stephenson
Any one that could play half.

Also half the Sharks team.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Boyd for my Dragons.
Eels fans must be angry about Lyon.
I'm sure if Lyon was still at the Eels they would have won a premiership, captain as well.

Doubt it...

On topic:

* Miss Glenn Morrison's aggression and work-rate;

* Miss Dean Widders' magic coming off the bench;

* Miss Tim Smith's kicking and passing games in the attacking red zone.

RABK

Referee
Andrew Johns. Every club game with Joey in it seemed to be a huge occasion and 20,000 eyes never left him in attack or defence.

BranVan3000

Coach
As a Souths fan, there's not a great deal of players we've lost in recent years

I wish that Craig Wng had properly continued on with us though
Gonna miss Dave Taylor despite having some liabilities
I wouldn't take back Sandow at this point but I miss his cheekiness and passion

Reece Robinson and Josh Mansour are both hyped up juniors I don't think we gave a fair shot and are now killing it at other clubs. The one that will really hurt in coming years is James Roberts though, has superstar written all over him

natheel

Coach
As a Souths fan, there's not a great deal of players we've lost in recent years

I wish that Craig Wng had properly continued on with us though
Gonna miss Dave Taylor despite having some liabilities
I wouldn't take back Sandow at this point but I miss his cheekiness and passion

Reece Robinson and Josh Mansour are both hyped up juniors I don't think we gave a fair shot and are now killing it at other clubs. The one that will really hurt in coming years is James Roberts though, has superstar written all over him

i honestly don't think you will miss Taylor. The style McGuire is bringing in (tough and no nonsense) doesn't suit Taylor. In comes Ben Te'o and Jeff Lima. 2 tough hardworking footballers that a Bellamy like coach would attract. Taylor will flourish in Goldy but you won't miss him as i think Te'o is a much better fit for your club than Dave is.

8. Roy Asotasi
9. Isaac Luke
10. Jeff Lima
11. Sam Burgess
12. Ben Te'o
13. Michael Crocker

14. George Burgess
15. Luke Burgess
16. Chris McQueen
17. David Tyrrell

Bench is a bit thin with quality front rowers although i rate Luke Burgess. McQueen is a handy backrow/backline replacement

Your best buy for 2013 imo is Goodwin. Reliable winger to have and can kick goals too. Experienced head on his shoulders.

Replace Luke with Cam Smith and that is a very Melbourne Storm like pack. Hard working pack with no 'world beaters' just a reliable pack to get the platform going for the backs to do their thing. You might see Sutton on the bench if Keary takes a shot with both hands.

Latest posts