What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

please burry ECW now

d3@t3h

Juniors
Before the carcus can get sodomised again. I don't care if its wwe or tna or whoever, ECW is dead deal with it. The guys are way beyond past it (as Victory road shown even RVD is past it) and these ecw stories never ever works out. So please stop doing it...
unless these guys are the pros on an extreme nxt like show.

IllawarraDragon

Juniors
Gotta agree with you. The first time ECW was ressurected it was a novelty, but now it's cringeworthy. Seriously, does anyone take Rhyno, Tommy Dreamer or Stevie Richards seriously!! There famous for being on the third most popular show from the 90's and are cheered by people who probably never even saw an original ECW show.

Also, gotta say, never liked RVD. Makes me want to change the channel.

Having them 4 dominate the entire TNA roster had me cringing deadset.... Got the feeling this storyline will last about a month and then be buried, faster then "Lost in Cleveland"

Chook Herron

Juniors
I actually think it'll work this time to some degree. TNA are doing everything they can to capture the old school wrestling fans who have had enough of WWEs PG rating but they can't just rely on Raven, Richards, Rhyno and Dreamer because they are past it. TNA needs to unearth some young hardcore wrestlers to be mentored by those 4

DB

First Grade
I agree with you Chook... they need to look for some real hardcore workers in the Indys, such as Necro Butcher, and bring them up, and start a hardcore alliance in TNA.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Maybe TNA will sign some backyard lunatics from the CZW to make up for the fact that Stevie, Tommy, Mick, Raven and Rhyno are getting on.

:crazy:

DB

First Grade
I'd go for people like Necro Butcher (The hardcore wrestler from the movie 'The Wrestler'), Drake Younger, and probably a tag team, maybe Jimmy jacobs and Tyler Black. Have them as the hardcore alliance.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
A few names are apparently confirmed for the show, including those currently with TNA.

RVD, Rhyno, Raven, Dreamer, Richards, Team 3D, Mick Foley, Al Snow, Simon Diamond, Jerry Lynn, 2 Cold Scorpio, Sandman, Sabu, Johnny Swiner, Bill Alfonso.

Tajiri, Super Crazy, Roadkill and Lance Storm will definately not be appearing while Steve Corino hasn't been contacted.

Stars from the original ECW roster that are still active in wrestling include Shane Douglas, Terry Funk, Chris Hamrick, Axl Rotten, Balls Mahoney, Justin Credible, The Blue Meanie, CW Anderson, Danny Doring, Kid Kash, Guido, Spike Dudley and Psycosis.

I'm happy to let this play out and see what happens. I like the idea of it being a genuine one off to give ECW a proper send off as opposed to what the WWE did with it. Sure it's way too late, but a one off would be nice.

If it's going to continue beyond Hardcore Justice then they need to introduce young "hardcore stars" as a way of passing the torch because let's face it, ECW is long gone, these guys aren't getting any younger, and the only way their legacy will continue on is through a new breed of hardcore stars.

Whos Ya Daddy

First Grade
A few names are apparently confirmed for the show, including those currently with TNA.

RVD, Rhyno, Raven, Dreamer, Richards, Team 3D, Mick Foley, Al Snow, Simon Diamond, Jerry Lynn, 2 Cold Scorpio, Sandman, Sabu, Johnny Swiner, Bill Alfonso.

Tajiri, Super Crazy, Roadkill and Lance Storm will definately not be appearing while Steve Corino hasn't been contacted.

Stars from the original ECW roster that are still active in wrestling include Shane Douglas, Terry Funk, Chris Hamrick, Axl Rotten, Balls Mahoney, Justin Credible, The Blue Meanie, CW Anderson, Danny Doring, Kid Kash, Guido, Spike Dudley and Psycosis.

I'm happy to let this play out and see what happens. I like the idea of it being a genuine one off to give ECW a proper send off as opposed to what the WWE did with it. Sure it's way too late, but a one off would be nice.

If it's going to continue beyond Hardcore Justice then they need to introduce young "hardcore stars" as a way of passing the torch because let's face it, ECW is long gone, these guys aren't getting any younger, and the only way their legacy will continue on is through a new breed of hardcore stars.
If you ever run into New Jack and he finds out you forgot to include him on this list you are getting stabbed on the spot.

Whos Ya Daddy

First Grade
Maybe TNA will sign some backyard lunatics from the CZW to make up for the fact that Stevie, Tommy, Mick, Raven and Rhyno are getting on.

:crazy:
Jon Moxley is a little more than a backyard lunatic. But if they want bumps there are plenty of guys willing to take them.

d3@t3h

Juniors
By having Abyss siding with Raven against Dreamer + EV.2 ... yes it is a Raven/Dreamer feud in 2010 :oops:

no its the actual storyline to set up the ppv and gess what it rates :p

"Early indications are that last night's episode of TNA Impact drew 1.65 million viewers on average over the two-hour show, which would be the highest viewership TNA has achieved since February 18 of this year. The rating and quarter-hour numbers are not yet available."

Latest posts