1. Grand Final Edition OUT NOW:

The 2020 NRL & NRLW Grand Final edition of The Front Row, our exclusive online e-magazine and match programme for Sunday's Grand Final Day! Also includes Super League Round 17 and 18 squads.

The Grand Final edition brings you special stories from each camp - Paul Jobber chats with Panthers legend Scott Sattler recounts his famous moment in the sides 2003 title win and looks to the current crop of Penrith players; while Rob Crosby looks at Josh Addo-Carr as he laces up for what could be his final Storm game. Rick Edgerton has a Clive Churchill Medal guide, while Joshua Wells speaks to Brisbane NRLW star Millie Boyle as the Broncos cruise toward a Women's threepeat on Sunday.

Add to that all the regular features you've come to expect - the programme for both Grand Final Day matches along with teamlists and details for Rounds 17 and 18 of the Super League - and you have one fantastic 32-page magazine for your Grand Final reading!

EDITION 22 - READ NOW!

Guest, click here to read online or download your free PDF copy

Please Don't sack Seibold

Discussion in 'NRL' started by 10$ Ferret, Jul 17, 2020.

1. shear_joy9

shear_joy9 Coach

yep. It’s like everyone has forgotten that Darius has been a f**kwit his entire life. Remember when he was acting like a 2year old that refuses to eat their dinner when he wouldnt talk to the media.

the guy could open a merkin factory with his face on it

2. DeeJ

DeeJ Bench

Darius 'the second phone' Boyd.

3. myrrh ken

myrrh ken First Grade

Perth Broncos. They deserve each other.

4. reanimate

reanimate Bench

5. Richard Gay Was God

Richard Gay Was God First Grade

I love Mr Harvard and all he has brought to the steaming pile of excrement that is the Broncos. But please give the job to Kevvie. You think Mr Harvard is a fraud of a coach? Wait til old boy Kevvie gets the job

6. Silent Knight

Silent Knight First Grade

I’d like this a thousand times if I could. The media are trying to paint Darius as the ultimate winner who just happens to be burdened by a bad coach. If they kept him at fullback and Daddy in charge the Broncos would be on top of the table.

Darius is a big part of the Broncos problem but he expects that he can swim through sh*t for so long and come out smelling like roses.

He was so bad for my club I don’t even consider him a former Knight. If he ever had the hide to turn up for Old Boys round in Newcastle he would probably get pelted with garbage. He is that unpopular in Newcastle.

Earlier in the year the Knights ran polls to determine our greatest team. Darius was in the fullbacks poll and the invective against him in the Facebook comments was off the charts.

7. Perth Red

Perth Red Immortal

I think all any fan wants from their players is to see them giving everything they have got on game day, feeling the pain when its a lose and joining in the joy when it s a win. Darius would be lucky to be giving 40% most weeks never mind 100% every week. The fact they put him in the leadership team says a lot about the Broncos problems.

8. Knight Vision

Knight Vision Bench

Possibly the most punchable face in Rugby League.

If his on field efforts are anything to go by ( and that includes his efforts at the Knights ) Darius Boyd is a cancer on any organization. Just about fell out of my chair when he was announced Captain....wow ...just wow.

A major mistake of Seibold was to not to at all costs remove Boyd from the playing group immediately upon arrival.

Does anyone think he isnt on the phone at nighttime to Daddy ?

9. muzby

muzby Village Idiot Staff Member

[​IMG]

10. Knight Vision

Knight Vision Bench

Are you saying that is not a punchable face? A quote taken out of context is meaningless Mr Muzby VILLAGE IDIOT Staff Member.

11. muzby

muzby Village Idiot Staff Member

I disagree.

Context is quite meaningful.

jargan83, SBD82 and no name like this.
  12. dogslife

dogslife Coach

I like Darius.

His on field decline is funny, but not nearly as funny as the amount of jimmies he rustles simply by existing

13. 10$ Ferret

10$ Ferret Juniors

To be fair he is now in an environment with so many more quality dickheads, he is struggling to be competitive in that sphere as well as on the field

14. ellskimore

ellskimore Juniors

We can talk about Darius being in the leadership group and what that means for the team. I’m laughing harder at the fact Pangai Jr is in there. Lol who makes these decisions?

15. Get Rid of The Donkeys

Get Rid of The Donkeys Juniors

I’ll take the job.

First order of business will be to change the colours to the 'mud and blood' of Wests Panthers and the name from Broncos to Devils.

F0E6FD66-AE9D-474B-A6D9-FC443B665B87.png

Second order will be to compensate all BRL clubs and bring back the Logan Scorpions, Pastoral Brothers Leprechauns and Fortitude Valley Diehards.

Murdoch and Broncos are loaded. Time they gave back to the RL community everything they've taken from it since 1988.

16. ayatollah_murdoch

ayatollah_murdoch Juniors

It is only the CEO of the Brisbane Broncos. The branding decision would need to be determined and approved by the Board of Directors.

As for the BRL, that would be a decision by the Chairman of the NRL.

Just by posting this idea, you have exposed your sever lack of awareness for the role, responsibilities, your stakeholders, mandate and general corporate governance.

In short, you are hired.

17. ayatollah_murdoch

ayatollah_murdoch Juniors

Darius would give 100% for a Perth team that doesn't exist.

18. Whip Whitaker

Whip Whitaker Juniors

The Dream Team of Paul White, Karl Morris, Anthony Seibold, Peter Nolan and Darren Lockyer.

19. Get Rid of The Donkeys

Get Rid of The Donkeys Juniors

:p

20. The Mad Hatter

The Mad Hatter Coach

Are Brisbane about to extricate themselves from Seibs?