What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please please pleeease...*seating for Bulldogs game*

half

Coach
i agree with rowdy. but then again i looked at where everybody said they'll be sitting on saturday and bought a single ticket to make sure i'm the maximum distance from all of you

Suitman

Post Whore
half said:
i agree with rowdy. but then again i looked at where everybody said they'll be sitting on saturday and bought a single ticket to make sure i'm the maximum distance from all of you

Our plan worked.

Suity

Hurriflatch

Referee
Suitman said:
Last time I was at Telstra, there was a photo of you at the gate stating - "Call a physciatrist".

Suity

I've been called an idiot, a mron, a di*khead and many other things but never a phsyciatrist

Why are you so mean Suity, what did I ever do to you?

Suitman

Post Whore
Hurriflatch said:
I've been called an idiot, a mron, a di*khead and many other things but never a phsyciatrist

Why are you so mean Suity, what did I ever do to you?

I rest my case.

I was joking, just as you do, ok?

Suity

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Got my tickets at 9am... Aisle 107 for me too. :crazy:

There were no allocated supporter bays for each team, just random allocation.

In previous years Category 2 (green) has been allocated supporter bays at each end I believe. Not anymore it seems.

sfx19016.gif

Utey

Coach
strider said:
OMFG!!! - thats the Referees Supporters Bay :crazy: :crazy:

I had a chat with Steve Clark the other day while he was choosing a bottle of wine, the guy seriously has no personality.

ByRd

First Grade
Timmah said:
Got my tickets at 9am... Aisle 107 for me too. :crazy:

There were no allocated supporter bays for each team, just random allocation.

In previous years Category 2 (green) has been allocated supporter bays at each end I believe. Not anymore it seems.

sfx19016.gif
well, it seems as if there are allocated supporters bays because i went to the dogs football office to get tickets and got them in aisle 102 which is the doggies supporters area (which is 101-104) the eels are in aisles 111-114, well nearly all bulldog fans today have bought tickets in aisles 101-104.

Hellsy

Immortal
I dont think anyone really knows what is going on.... ticketek couldnt organise a root in a brothel they are hopeless

rowdy

First Grade
hey bulldogs guys...if we end up being in the dogs section, and you guys in the parra section...can we swap?

ouwet

Bench
rowdy said:
hey bulldogs guys...if we end up being in the dogs section, and you guys in the parra section...can we swap?

The stadium is going to be a mix....

It's pretty simple either buy from BAYS 108-114 (For Eels supporters) Or Bays 101-107 (for Bulldog supporters) or you'll be sitting with a mix of supporters.

ouwet

Bench
Hellsy said:
She's joking :lol: :lol: :lol:

Reading through the whole thread a few people have stuffed up...

Anyways i would probably prefer to sit in a mix of both supporters, makes for a better atmosphere.

Latest posts