What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please please pleeease...*seating for Bulldogs game*

Parraletic

Juniors
Does it matter where we sit guys? As long as were giving our all supporting the team, they'll hear us & hopefuly that will spur them onto smashing those doggies back to the Kennels.

C'mon you mighty EELS!

ByRd

First Grade
You parrascum fans are going to be drowned out at Telstra, your fans are usually quiet unless winning of course and you also dont have you fake PA system chant to help you out here, its going to be an interesting night, BRING IT ON!!!

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:lol: You little sh*tstirrer doglyf :)

I AGREE! :D

In all seriousness, doglyf - the club implicitly said the football office would not be selling tickets, how the f**k did you manage that?

And I'm not going in a big group, just with the missus.

Eelementary

Post Whore
doglyf said:
You parrascum fans are going to be drowned out at Telstra, your fans are usually quiet unless winning of course and you also dont have you fake PA system chant to help you out here, its going to be an interesting night, BRING IT ON!!!

The only thing your constant cheering will achieve is drowning out the sickening sound of SBW's shoulders cracking as he attempts a shoulder charge on God himself, Mr. Moimoi.

;-)

ByRd

First Grade
Timmah said:
:lol: You little sh*tstirrer doglyf :)

I AGREE! :D

In all seriousness, doglyf - the club implicitly said the football office would not be selling tickets, how the f**k did you manage that?

And I'm not going in a big group, just with the missus.
Well i walked in and asked if they are selling tickets and she said yes so i did and i wasnt the only person to have got them there.

EELICIT

Juniors
In regards to seating, does anybody know if that great big dirty bulldogs bannered seating is gonna be covered up?

mickdo

Coach
ticketek page still asking for a code... weren't they supposed to be on sale to the public at 9am today???

Edit: Never mind, it's working now

EELICIT said:
In regards to seating, does anybody know if that great big dirty bulldogs bannered seating is gonna be covered up?

You mean the 8 Banners that make the Word Bulldogs with the Gatorade's under them. I can tell you for certain that they will not be there.

Timmah

Staff member
They are only there for Bulldogs home games. This is not a Bulldogs home game, I thought that was made painfully clear.

Utey

Coach
Timmah said:
They are only there for Bulldogs home games. This is not a Bulldogs home game, I thought that was made painfully clear.

Yeah, but it's at Telstra :lol:

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
just heard the following

jess's rumour said:
eels fans sections in cat 1 are single seats only - dogs fans, still room but not much, just got confirmation 19K worth of legit sales for saturdays game, thats excluding telstra members, sponsors and other people

Timmah

Staff member
Which is the NRL's, Wests, Souths AND the Bulldogs home ground ;-)

This week it's Parramatta's Home City Ground.

Timmah said:

Yes but some eels fans are sometimes painfully ignorant. (hence the Article in the Telegraph).

EELICIT

Juniors
Timmah said:

excuse my ignorance but every time i watch a dogs game on tv the upper seating has a massive big bulldogs sign shrewn across the upper teir of seating, is that a permanent fixture or can it be removed come game day???

strider

Post Whore
its not permenant - they just put it there for dogs games .... those seats are not sold for regular season games ..... it won't be there on saturday night

EELICIT

Juniors
strider said:
its not permenant - they just put it there for dogs games .... those seats are not sold for regular season games ..... it won't be there on saturday night

cheers strider!!!
p.s go the eels

EELICIT said:
excuse my ignorance but every time i watch a dogs game on tv the upper seating has a massive big bulldogs sign shrewn across the upper teir of seating, is that a permanent fixture or can it be removed come game day???

At Souths games they have a Massive Jersey with their Premiership winning years on it. The Tigers have an option for stuff. They are just huge pieces of cloth, that are placed their by the stadium staff.

V1er

Juniors
So with it being a eels 'home' semi, does that mean the fans get to be the 18th man for the eels? :lol:

Latest posts