What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please please pleeease...*seating for Bulldogs game*

The Colonel

Immortal
JessEel said:
ummmmmmmm.... dad just called me and asked for tickets in the Eels Supporters bay and was sold 16 tickets in Bay 107 :shock:

107 are Category One aren't they......

Glenn

First Grade
JessEel said:
ummmmmmmm.... dad just called me and asked for tickets in the Eels Supporters bay and was sold 16 tickets in Bay 107 :shock:

Huh?? that's the Bulldogs supporter area if the map is to be believed..WTF??? :?

@ Colonel, yes supporters bays across all areas.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
i know - wtf.

im thinking the girl has been given the WRONG information

Glenn

First Grade
JessEel said:
i know - wtf.

im thinking the girl has been given the WRONG information

Either that or the map they have published is wrong, maybe looking at the map for a regular season game. :?

JessEel

I really don't think there'll be bays of fans either way though - especially for a ground as big as Telstra, in a game as big as this one.
Even if it turns out our seats are in a Bulldogs supporters Bay - i would guess that there will be plenty of eels fans around us. Just as if we'd gotten seats in a designated Eels bay, you can put money on there being some doggies fans in it.

thats my hopes and im sticking to it!

V1er

Juniors
And hopefully the supporters who do sit in the other supporter bays arent there to cause trouble.

It seems as though they are splitting the Stadium in two on the Camera Side of the Ground (Eastern Side).

Aisle 107 is the Centre, and that means people can get into 108 from their if they go to the NORTH, then all of the NORTHERN bays 108 - 114 are Eels.

Aisle 107 to the South all the way to 101 and then even 132 are Bulldogs supporters.

Just Remember there are no real Bays at Telstra just Aisles.

strider

Post Whore
yeah i'd think the bigger masses of fans would be towards the ends/corners - fingers crossed

still you'd wish ticketek had frickin brains eh

You would also have to ask Jess, did they get the discount.

Those Tickets are normally $50, but with your Season ticket they are 20% off or $40.

If they are $40, I think that means they bought Category 7 seats which are eels Home Fans Seats.

JessEel

yea im pretty sure they got a discount, i mean, they took 4 season tickets with them so i would assume they got a STH discount

bartman

Immortal
Fantastic that some bays are sorted for fans, across the three categories down close to the action.

Should look a treat on TV - blue and gold down one half of the field, blue and white down the other.

TheParraboy

Staff member
bartman said:
Should look a treat on TV - blue and gold down one half of the field, blue and white down the other.

thats the great thing

if you have a wayward dogs fan in the eels section, he will de drowned out by our colours

However put a strategic eels fan in amongst the dogs supporters, and the gold stands out like a beacon :D

JessEel

how about a strategic 16 eels fans in bay 107 :lol:

did i mention rowdy's bringing her big flag???

Glenn

First Grade
JessEel said:
how about a strategic 16 eels fans in bay 107 :lol:

did i mention rowdy's bringing her big flag???

Will be surrounded by a ring of riot police. ;-)

V1er

Juniors
NZ did a black out, maybe we could do a blue and gold out. the more people wearing parra jerseys the better.