What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please Raiders and Titans win this weekend......

legs 11

Juniors
you deserve to be higher than the Warriors on the table.....Newcastle, u can do it as well, go Knights!.
As a RL player, coach, fan for over 40 years in NZ and a full on Kiwi supporter i think Warriors need to get to rock bottom...... and they are not quite there yet.
Stringing a few late wins is only going to make next year more of the same.........we need a total clean out, new name, new power people, new players.........all on a budget.......struggle for a few years then come back and be a genuine nrl team.

vvvrulz

Coach
In a weird way OP is kinda right, losing to the Knights will at least get our management to stop pretending everything is just peachy.

If we need our Supercoach to take is into Parramatta territory to get him, our dud players and our horrible culture gone, well then that's what it takes.

Blair

Coach
In a weird way OP is kinda right, losing to the Knights will at least get our management to stop pretending everything is just peachy.

If we need our Supercoach to take is into Parramatta territory to get him, our dud players and our horrible culture gone, well then that's what it takes.

I may be clinging to the edge of the cliff by my finger nails but there's still ten points up for grabs. If the Dragons, Panthers and Raiders all stumble we could do a Bradbury:

http://gph.is/1bC9FG6

stephen-bradbury-lrg.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts