What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PNG's back.

Clubs have the power to say no to png

the federal govt will have agreed to the 50 million to nrl clubs

If it gets png in then so be it

and all future clubs should be paying a license fee

Perth should be paying one too which will be funded by the state govt
It's not $50m. It's a $2m increase to the annual grant. That's $34m per annum and $150m over the course of 5 years. They want it to be set in stone for at least 5 years. God knows how much they will want from years 6 to 10. If it remains at $2m per annum for each club then the total will.be $340m, which is more than 50% of the money Albanese is promising.

titoelcolombiano

First Grade
It's hard to stomach for tax payers who are living in tents.
AFL Stadium in Tasmania
AFL Stadium in Blacktown that was abandoned
AFL funding based on questionable Auskick participation numbers
AFL funding of their base at Springwood

Just the tip of the iceberg of what they get out of Governments. Your thoughts on this?

$60m is a drop in the ocean when it comes to Government spending and if the NRL says no, will still be spent on foreign aid for PNG regardless

Chris Reid

Juniors
AFL Stadium in Tasmania
AFL Stadium in Blacktown that was abandoned
AFL funding based on questionable Auskick participation numbers
AFL funding of their base at Springwood

Just the tip of the iceberg of what they get out of Governments. Your thoughts on this?

$60m is a drop in the ocean when it comes to Government spending and if the NRL says no, will still be spent on foreign aid for PNG regardless
Which sport do you hate more? Aussie Rules or Rugby? You don't seem to talk about League much

final say

Juniors
T

His whole forum is personal attacks Gobsmacked.
Yes I'm Gobsmacked, you genius. How did you figure it out? Let me guess..when I told everyone months ago? Lol
Te kah, it's so wonderful that you're back! Now we have someone to laugh at that was wrong about everything! Like literally everything, the opposite in fact. You loser.

Chris Reid

Juniors
Yes I'm Gobsmacked, you genius. How did you figure it out? Let me guess..when I told everyone months ago? Lol
Te kah, it's so wonderful that you're back! Now we have someone to laugh at that was wrong about everything! Like literally everything, the opposite in fact. You loser.
The thing is im not TeKah.. i absolutely guarantee you im not that bloke..
I told you, hit Wally up he knows who I am