What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pointsbet 2022

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Are they getting rid of the old club house because its still standing, sort of.
Just being refit as I understand it. Outside might look different but they aren’t knocking it down if that’s what your asking.

Tiger Shark

Bench
Geez fair weathered is a bit rich considering the last 2 years covid has taken over place…
Come on as if our fan base is fair isn't weathered. We move a few Km's down the road to Kogarah and no one can be bothered going to the games.

Hate to think if we ever move away from there for good.

Generalzod

Immortal
Come on as if our fan base is fair isn't weathered. We move a few Km's down the road to Kogarah and no one can be bothered going to the games.

Hate to think if we ever move away from there for good.
I agree with you , people say it was hard to find Parking fair enough, but Shark park isn't any better...But saying all this COVID hasnt helped the situation.

Special K

Coach
I moved down in mid 2018. I had no idea we were about to leave for so long (we were having our first kid so a bit busy plus the move). Gutted I only got to go to one home game before the move. My house has gone up a lot since then but I wish I bought in Greenhills though f**k ME.

Hope the first game back is a Sunday arvo. Can't wait to see how long it takes me to stumble home.

shaggs

Coach
I moved down in mid 2018. I had no idea we were about to leave for so long (we were having our first kid so a bit busy plus the move). Gutted I only got to go to one home game before the move. My house has gone up a lot since then but I wish I bought in Greenhills though f**k ME.

Hope the first game back is a Sunday arvo. Can't wait to see how long it takes me to stumble home.
So, we moved to Greenhills and first day I said to my missus, “how good, I can ride my pushie to the game every week and sink tins and ride back.”
She said, “that’s a great plan if they weren’t playing at kogarah for 2 years”
Ruined my day.

I’m looking forward to the return. I went to most kogarah games, but it aint the same

Tiger Shark

Bench
I agree with you , people say it was hard to find Parking fair enough, but Shark park isn't any better...But saying all this COVID hasnt helped the situation.
I didn't find parking that bad, though I did get their early to watch the Flegg games so more spots available at that time.

I think Shark Park was better for parking but just plan ahead anyway. Can't use parking as an excuse if you want to get to a game imo.

Generalzod

Immortal
I didn't find parking that bad, though I did get their early to watch the Flegg games so more spots available at that time.

I think Shark Park was better for parking but just plan ahead anyway. Can't use parking as an excuse if you want to get to a game imo.
It was easier taking the train....At Least you didnt have to walk far.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Assuming things return to a bit of normality next year we couldn’t have timed the development better…. Kept our tix at Kogarah for the two years but only got to 4 or 5 games over the past 2 years. Hate the place tbh.

Special K

Coach
So, we moved to Greenhills and first day I said to my missus, “how good, I can ride my pushie to the game every week and sink tins and ride back.”
She said, “that’s a great plan if they weren’t playing at kogarah for 2 years”
Ruined my day.

I’m looking forward to the return. I went to most kogarah games, but it aint the same
Mate do a valuation on your house. You’ll be blown away.

I saw one place went up 2.2m in just over 2 years!

shadowboxer

First Grade
Anyone currently sitting in some form of residential property in Sydney over the last two years is the equivalent of winning lotto to some extent.
I am biased, but I don’t think we’ve seen the end of it in pockets of the shire. Alway last flying under the radar.
But what goes up, must come down

Bob Scott

Juniors
Anyone currently sitting in some form of residential property in Sydney over the last two years is the equivalent of winning lotto to some extent.
I am biased, but I don’t think we’ve seen the end of it in pockets of the shire. Alway last flying under the radar.
But what goes up, must come down
Same here in NZ , where i live there's about 23k residents , a house you could buy 3years ago for 250k is now 550k+ , my rural property has more than doubled in the last 4 years .
As for what goes up must come down , not in NZ , they reckon 500k overseas NZ citizens will be returning to NZ in the next 2/3 years , that's going to ensure that the pressure stays on , we already have a housing shortage .

R-15-3

Juniors
I sold in Sydney 8 years ago and was able to upgrade to a new build on the water in port stephens and had change. If I held onto it tho I’d be able to buy the whole god dam street about now. Prices are f**ken crazy down there now. Really feel for those first home buyers needing buzillion dollar Loans on nearly zero % and scrapping by, wait till the interest rates go up.

Quigs

Immortal
Same here in NZ , where i live there's about 23k residents , a house you could buy 3years ago for 250k is now 550k+ , my rural property has more than doubled in the last 4 years .
As for what goes up must come down , not in NZ , they reckon 500k overseas NZ citizens will be returning to NZ in the next 2/3 years , that's going to ensure that the pressure stays on , we already have a housing shortage .
I know one of them too, his name is sean

Generalzod

Immortal
I tell you I bought an investment property (unit) in Cronulla 1991 for 147,000, we sold it for around 700,000, If I knew this from the beginning I would have never attributed anything to superannuation, I got more out of my real estate investment , than my superannuation.

Special K

Coach
There’s a house in burraneer that sold for 3.1 at the start of the year and is now back on the market for 3.9. Taking the piss

shaggs

Coach
Mate do a valuation on your house. You’ll be blown away.

I saw one place went up 2.2m in just over 2 years!
It’s crazy. The houses are the market for 5 days max.
Our place has gone up a lot but it ticks all our boxes. Good to know that the value has increased.