What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Poker

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
i used to play a couple of years back on party poker, i was going great guns as well :)

I would be reaaaly keen on an LU poker tourney (in person), if such a thing could be organised?

I kinda like the other games. I'm playing an Omaha H/L no limit freeroll on pokerstars at the moment, 9,000 starters, down to the last 60. I've qualified before at Stud H/L limit.

99 qualify for a $2k tournament.

Ausguy

Coach
is anyone on there now??? i will be shortly.... going in some play money games... look for me in a sit n go tournament... krytan44 is my nickname

Ausguy

Coach
got done....
had AJ flop comes A9J....Turn 9 River 6.....
by then im all in.... bloke went all in after the flop and has trip 9's..... who goes all in with 9.2 offsuit after the flop cos u have a pair of 9's lucky fugger....

Ausguy

Coach
mr farenheit im in the sit n go tourneys, the ones that have 45 players to start.....wats ur name?

Latest posts