What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Poker

zombie jesus

Staff member
I've picked up a tell on one of my mates which has let me take a lot of cash off him the last 2 times we have played.

Should I say something? This is a mate who I happen to play poker with, not just a poker acquaintance so I feel a bit bad taking his cash.

ledzep

Bench
Not if he wants to keep playing with you
If you feel bad taking his money, then you probably shouldn't play him at all

Whos Ya Daddy

First Grade
I've picked up a tell on one of my mates which has let me take a lot of cash off him the last 2 times we have played.

Should I say something? This is a mate who I happen to play poker with, not just a poker acquaintance so I feel a bit bad taking his cash.

Don't let a sucker keep his money :D

If he is a real good mate and you feel this leak is causing him to get robbed by other people, not just yourself I would tell him.

HevyDevy

Coach

There are no friends at the poker table

zombie jesus

Staff member
The reacyions I expected. At a table with other people I don't mind taking his money, better me than them, but it was when we played heads up after everyone left that I took real advantage of it, think I will stop doing that for now at least.

Latest posts