What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Police harassed me: El Masri

Game_Breaker

Coach
[furrycat] said:
And thats the point. YOU don't have to be told ANYTHING. Why should YOU be told the facts? Why should YOU have to see what the police constituted as reasonable grounds?

Answer is, YOU don't and never will. So get over it. You're talking out of your arse more than GB. Do you honestly think the police tell the media everything about what they're doing!?!? Better yet you actually believe everything thats in the tabloids?! :lol:!!!

So instead of hearing facts, you choose to assume the police did nothing wrong and always give them the benifit of the doubt time after time.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
All I see in this thread now is a lot of people who think they know the particulars of the situation (and that goes for both sides of the argument) debating hypothetical points, which are mostly exaggerations based on the thinly veiled stories we've heard from both Houda/Hazem & the coppers.

Game_Breaker

Coach
innsaneink said:
You were arguing the point about whether ANY crime had occured in the street/area.......you figure out the rest

Street/Area. You forgot time as well

Last Thursday. So again, what does that have to do with Amy St, last Thursday night

innsaneink

Referee
Game_Breaker said:
Street/Area. You forgot time as well

Last Thursday. So again, what does that have to do with Amy St, last Thursday night

Piss off you pain in the arse....read my first reply on the question ...particularly the first two words.

Game_Breaker

Coach
innsaneink said:
Piss off you pain in the arse....read my first reply on the question ...particularly the first two words.

Your response was to me asking what crime was commited that night in the area.

Posting articles that have nothing much to do with this is the real pain in the arse

Game_Breaker

Coach
innsaneink said:
Just as re-asking stupid questions again and again and again is.

Go weave a basket.

My first question was this, which you answered. Asked only once

What does a ramraid in Bondi have to do with this?

My second question was this, which you didnt answer

Game_Breaker said:
innsaneink said:
Nothing much other than the rammers themselve or their mates hang out in Rego Pk

What does that have to do with this?

Note that it is in reference to them living in Regents Park

2 seperate questions. One answered, one not

nqboy

First Grade
2 True Blues said:
Think you'll find that 9 Police is more than likely going to be about 4 or 5 anyway. Another over exaggeration. But why wouldnt they call more Police when some crazy hysterical racist f**k is trying to carry on in some Paranoid biast state. .
Maybe, maybe not. The fact that the AC didn't deny it indicates to me that it's probably true. But, one possible explanation is that they called for backup and 7 others showed up, probably 3 crews and a sergeant or something similar. Didn't say whether all were in uniform, I wouldn't be surprised if some weren't, as there are always plain clothes crews floating around, but his idiot lawyer mate didn't go into that. You don't call for 2 or 4 or 7 backup, you just call for backup and whoever's around shows up.

nqboy

First Grade
Bigfella said:
By "certain groups of people" I assume you don't mean player managers, or goal-kickers?

What this post suggests, and Avenger's confirms, is that they took the course of action that they did based on the apparent racial profile of the individuals concerned.

Colonel is implying Avenger would have knowledge of the events, so where does that leave the posters who claim that no back-up was called?

And if Avenger is right, it appears police called for back-up based not on actual or implied threat, but on the race of the individuals. That also files in the face of what all the anti-hasim posters have been writing.

Is everybody comfortable having different standards applied to different people based on their race / appearance?

Or just those who fit into the preferentially-treated categories?
Call a spade a f*cking shovel. I'm absolutely comfortable with it. If the police perceived a threat based on their experience, I'm happy with that until shown otherwise.

nqboy

First Grade
gunnamatta bay said:
He comes up with a ridiculous scenario and tries to compare it to El Marsri's.
Sounds pretty much like what you've done since this thread started. I'm not defending 2TB, just seeing the other side.

Latest posts