What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ponga Appreciation Thread.

Knight Tales

Juniors
KP inevitably targeted again. The week we bullshit ourselves about caring about mental health and suicide, they continue to go after these kids.

Knight Tales

Juniors
Are we really going to defend this? He's injured and out on the drink.
What’s to defend? I’m raising the point they simply don’t give a shit if there is a story. Now the insinuations are all over the shop about Mann and KP. Funnily enough mate Fox League have all of a sudden removed the comment function on all news around this on their Twitter.

Haffa

they both are
It'll be a sign that this club is a joke if nothing is done about our injured captain who is out for the year with brain damage and has decided a night on the drink is acceptable.

Last edited:

Apey

Staff member
I’m surprised they knew who he is. Was thinking it be a Joel Monoghan ‘unknown man’ situation.
Ngl I once saw him and I think Watson it was in my local sushi place not long after Kurt Mann had been here and I didn't know who Watson was with haha.

PhilGould

Bench
The only thing punishable in the video is 2 injured players drinking, so will probably be a couple of fines and potentially Ponga losing the captaincy. Maybe Mann gets moved on in some way too if there's a God.

Here was me thinking last night all we need is an off field scandal and what do you know...
Someone explain what went on please.