What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Poore's Very Poor Act

jpaciocco91

Juniors
More Dogg'o trolls...we should start a new thread
"Bring on the cutieerbury Wankstown trolls"
They seem to love it!

And my anti-dogs pic featuring ennis the menace, big bad Bk, ben barbar cutting idris hair and david stagg party is nearly under way. should attract more and more trolls, eg outwetiweti, dogaholic alcoholic, this merkin and more.:D

Doggiesfan09

Juniors
lol Soward on Ballin. A nothing incident with the deserved consequences. Price deliberately dived at Caine's legs and wrecked his career in his debut game

A bite is a nothing incident but a charge down is a dog act , you sound like a bit of a dog yourself

Doggiesfan09

Juniors
Ennis had to run to referee hayne because big bad crocker had his fist close and after him, i notice every one commented about that in the papers

Like i said Gaba yesterday show me the proof of this happening and ill believe but anything that comes out your mouth is a load of sh*t

Gaba

First Grade
Like i said Gaba yesterday show me the proof of this happening and ill believe but anything that comes out your mouth is a load of sh*t
I did read the link and watch the highlights you see ennis run run and run again from crocker as he was chasing him with a close fist

badav

Bench
lol Soward on Ballin. A nothing incident with the deserved consequences. Price deliberately dived at Caine's legs and wrecked his career in his debut game

I didnt like what price did to tony caine but you have to look past both of the people involved here.

You wouldnt want to see anyone do what Poore did to someone else on a footy field regardless of who was involved. It was just absolutely stupid not to mention risky.

Raul_Pato

Juniors
I think people are making a bit of a mountain out of a molehill with this incident. Don't get me wrong I don't think Justin should have done it but you would think that Justin threw Price in the air, spat on him and fly kicked him on the way down, then pissed on his grave!

I have no doubt in my mind that it was an honest mistake by Justin, and the facts are, it neither hurt Price nor put him in a wheelchair. Most of the rubbish is coming from fans of other clubs who just want to have a go at anything a Dragon does. It's just because we're on top of the league and looking strong going into the run home.

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
Because Price was ok in the end I can say it was pretty funny. Not that I condone it but it's good to see a punch on at the footy. Shows passion and that you're not just playing for the cash

badav

Bench
I have no doubt in my mind that it was an honest mistake by Justin, and the facts are, it neither hurt Price nor put him in a wheelchair. Most of the rubbish is coming from fans of other clubs who just want to have a go at anything a Dragon does. It's just because we're on top of the league and looking strong going into the run home.

Dont pull that wool any further over your eyes otherwise it might cover your feet.

Most people couldnt give a flying testicle what club the player who did it plays for, its completely irrelevant, but please continue lying to yourself - its amusing.

W.B.2.S.O.S

Juniors
I didnt even notice poore, i was looking at the thug waterhouse, and making sure that Darius Boyd and Benny Creagh werent getting involved.

johnnyg

Juniors
Good to see most people have their heads screwed on right. :)

As other have said, it doesn't matter what team you follow (I'm a broncos supporter) it was a stupid act and obviously from Poores comments he doesn't care.

Probably why God didn't put up a fight to keep him, he's a great judge on character, and obviously Justin has a Poor character.

Kiki

First Grade
yeh he's such a sh*t person he spends his off seasons building orphanages in Rwanda. piss off you fool.

Southernsaint

Staff member
Id be interested to hear some opinions on Poore's actions after Price was KO'ed. That's got to be one of the worst possible things you could do to someone lying unconscious on the field. Imagine if price had a broken neck, but his spinal cord was still intact. That stupid act would of surely severed the cord and left Price a Quadrplegic for life.

I think Poore should count his lucky stars.

"It's not his go"...

He is Parramatta's problem now, anyway...

Doggiesfan09

Juniors
yeh he's such a sh*t person he spends his off seasons building orphanages in Rwanda. piss off you fool.

Didnt Todd Carney go on that trip to Rwanda aswell Kiki so i guess he a great bloke too , i heard Ivan Milat bought his mum the best birthday present ever lets give him Australian of the year, The only fool in here Kiki is you

Latest posts