What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Possessed *Possible spoiler*

_Johnsy

Referee
What happened to the raiders side form last week ?

Honestly, the Thargomindah Thunderbolts third 13 would towell them up tonight. The first 40 was unbelievable

Words cannot describe the disappointment at present....well two would, f**kin disgraceful

EDIT: I cant wait to see the tigers fans start digging into us after this :lol: :lol:

Eelectrica

Referee
I didn't know it was possible for a team to play as bad as the Raiders tonight.
Commiserations Raiders, you'll bounce back for the Roosters next week.

At least the Sydney media wont write nice things about the Raiders this week!! Now we have them fooled again!!

In the words of Comic Boy Guy, Worst....Game....Ever

GC_Gladiator

Juniors
Ha, as i said in the raiders forum they were just trying to much with the ball in bad conditions. I doubt many teams, other then maybe the storm, could get away with the stuff the raiders were trying in those conditions.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
I'll bet that nein are already getting that Raiders game put onto delayed coverage...

Although i wouldn't be suprised if they rushed to put Roosters/Raiders live on Friday night.

Balmain_Boy

VictorTheViking said:
Words cannot describe the disappointment at present....well two would, f**kin disgraceful

EDIT: I cant wait to see the tigers fans start digging into us after this :lol: :lol:

Don't worry mate, we've got our own problems.

At least you've won this year.

stuke

Bench
with the amount of young guys playing for the Raiders this year I am sure you will see plenty of games like this from over the season. they will be inconsistent and perform mostly on confidence, or unfortunately lack of confidence.