What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Possessed *Possible spoiler*

Harold Bishop

Juniors
Raiders are usually one of the best wet weather football teams, but this year have been appalling.
11 errors in the first 20 minutes is wooden spoon stuff.

Fathead

Bench
Victor Meldrew said:
Even crap teams have the odd big win.

Mate, Parra are a fair team. With Blake Green in at 5/8 and supplying room for the backs, they may just be a bit better than that.

Fathead

Bench
raiders fan forever said:
F'ing disgraceful tonight! went to Parra Stadium it was torcher for 80 minutes

Hey with your young side you will win more than lose. Yoyr team will have the odd night like this and you have some great young fellas coming through .... chill

Tom Shines

First Grade
Fathead said:
Hey with your young side you will win more than lose. Yoyr team will have the odd night like this and you have some great young fellas coming through .... chill
So you're saying that Canberra will make the eight then?

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Fathead said:
Mate, Parra are a fair team. With Blake Green in at 5/8 and supplying room for the backs, they may just be a bit better than that.

I meant Canberra :lol:

Although when i posted it i realised it could have been taken either way

Fathead

Bench
Wheelsy said:
So you're saying that Canberra will make the eight then?

Prob not - but its a young mans game and the club that punts on the youngsters will eventually reap the rewards.

Timbo

Staff member
God.

We were diabolical tonight. Tried to do too much with the ball on a wet night.

Oh well. With as many rookies as we have, you're bound to have lots of highs and lows.

sydraider

First Grade
Wheelsy said:
Makes that Terrorgraph article on Monday look like a farkin joke.

Not really, its just gonna take time.

Not all of us have a crowe or john holmes a court to sprog us up.

Were the dogs succesful at reclaiming telstra?

smeghead

Bench
Timbo said:
God.

We were diabolical tonight. Tried to do too much with the ball on a wet night.

Oh well. With as many rookies as we have, you're bound to have lots of highs and lows.

That quote reminds me of what I said when the Tigers played the Warriors in Aukland 2005.

Not saying the Raiders will do the same thing but hopefully for you guys Henry can teach them that bit of awareness and control

skeepe

Immortal
Whilst I'm disappointed with the performance, I can't fault the effort. I think in the long run this will be good for us, it'll show the players that they're only as good as their last game and they that whilst confidence is good, over-confidence brings a downfall.

Oh and one more thing. Luke Burt fears Weyman.

Eelectrica

Referee
skeepe said:
:lol:
Wonder if they've managed to get burty off the field yet, or are they still look for a spatular capable of doing the job ;-)

Y2Eel

First Grade
skeepe said:
Didint look like that last night he put his body on the line to stop him... Looked as though the entire raiders team feared Hindmarsh ouldnt even go near him when he scored that 60m try :lol:

scottyeel

Bench
skeepe said:
Whilst I'm disappointed with the performance, I can't fault the effort. I think in the long run this will be good for us, it'll show the players that they're only as good as their last game and they that whilst confidence is good, over-confidence brings a downfall.

And Logan fears PJ Marsh:lol:

well done to the eels for their win, better luck next week canberra.
i think eels played well yesterday, will be interesting to see how they go next week.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Raiders didn't handle the wet conditions to well, but its hard not to get excited about Krisnan Inu and Blake Green's debut games

see ya Finchy