What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Possessed *Possible spoiler*

sydraider

First Grade
Tonguey is a champion no denying that but Hindy is juast a fair dinkum freak of a player, there is no comparison IMO.

Poor form skeepe.

Charlie124

First Grade
That was an absolutly woefull performance by the raiders, i cant remember seeing a worse game by any team in recent history, probably should have been done by 60.

having said that, they will be back and cause plenty of upsets this year, i think consistancy will be their main problem though.

sydraider

First Grade
Charlie124 said:
That was an absolutly woefull performance by the raiders, i cant remember seeing a worse game by any team in recent history, probably should have been done by 60.

having said that, they will be back and cause plenty of upsets this year, i think consistancy will be their main problem though.

Agree, consintency comes with experience.

I had a feeling we wouldnt turn up last night, the win over the knights obviously got to their heads.

Raider_69

Post Whore
"38-6 we're havin a laugh"

dont worry lads, this will happen in 2007, we're gonna look great one week, woeful the next, all part of the learning curve for these young fellas. Im not going to get too carried away with poor results until at least after rd 10

Raider_69

Post Whore
_Johnsy said:
must be very frustrating I am sure they will improve next week.

extremely frustrating, but as a fan, i know ive gotta be patient, i came in to this season predicting this exact type of play. So i cant really say it wasnt expected. We'll get better as the weeks go on, but we're gonna be on the end of some ugly scorelines.
Just a matter of riding it out through the bad... which doesnt concern me, cause by the 2011 season we'll have another premiership, and no one will remember these results

simon says

First Grade
I must admit......heartbreaking as it was for the Tigers to lose in that fashion,I have to thank the Raiders for putting a smile back on the dial.

Thanks lads.

simon says

First Grade
azza said:
I wouldn't worry, he has about as much clue as a nun in a brothel.

:lol: :lol:

I think you can take his comments on the Raiders with a grain of salt......you couldnt find a more one eyed supprter and good luck to him I guess, even if he does get a little overzealous about his side.I get a laugh out of it so its good for me.

Funnily enough when the bloke isnt talking about the Raiders he makes sense.

Guess it warps his vision.

who was that michelin man of a prop for the faiders..he looks like the right stuff:roll: .zil..cant for the life of me remember that full backs name..stopped a heap of tries tho:lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
Holla if ya hear me said:
who was that michelin man of a prop for the faiders..he looks like the right stuff:roll: .zil..cant for the life of me remember that full backs name..stopped a heap of tries tho:lol:

certainly did, almost stopped as many as that Kurt Giddley fella last week. Almost.
Thanks for coming.

mongoose

Coach
Geez the basics just went out the window with that game. Hopefully we get these types of performances out of the way early in the season.