What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Possible Team V Slimey Eels

Mckinnon
Ah Van
Mannering/Martin/Koopu
Byrne
Crockett
Witt
Rovelli
Price
Fien
Rapira
Wiki
Swann
Luck in the 13 jumper :lol: :lol: :lol:

Koopu/Anderson
Lauaki
Tuimavavae
Gatis

Be interesting to see how Mannering pulls up. Thinks blinkers is a straight swap for Manu and Wiki will be back. The rest pick themselves but i would like to see Swann dropped. Get scared every time he touched the ball with the game on the line

NZ Warrior

First Grade
What the f**k???

At this rate, we are going to end up picking Solomona and duh duh duuuhhh FAI!!!

Why don't we all put in a special prayer tonight. To the football God, Vishnu. Please protect Steve Price, Wade McKinnon, Hame Lauaki and maybe Michael Witt.

Send your prayers to the North Pole.

Rovelli

Bench
I'm confident that Paddy can do the job. He's great under the high ball and stronger than he looks.

Big step up for the guys this week, most of whom won't have played finals footy before and/or had much success

NZ Warrior

First Grade
Could Hohaia make a comeback in the centres??? He went pretty well there at the start of the season.

This will be very interesting to see what Cleary is able to come up with.

EDIT:- OH SNAP, Sanchez. Great minds, eh.

Rovelli

Bench
Don't want a small Hohaia there...man a wide-ranging Nathan Hindmarsh and Tahu will have fun

Fierise

Juniors
I agree that Swann is a risk AND boring with the ball. Why he's still playing I have no idea. Needs a holiday that bloke.

Didn't know Mannering was injured, but thanks for the heads up. So who's that now? Wiki, Ropati, Vatuvei and Mannering? Hopefully first and last being able to play this week.

I hope Price's game picks up from last night. As someone said in a previous post, maybe he's just saving all his energy for the game this week.

Fingers crossed. Especially after the score posted against the Broncos. Ouch.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
Rovelli said:
Don't want a small Hohaia there...man a wide-ranging Nathan Hindmarsh and Tahu will have fun

Hohaia is pretty sound on defense. A number of players have found that out the hard way.

Rovelli

Bench
Fierise said:
I agree that Swann is a risk AND boring with the ball. Why he's still playing I have no idea. Needs a holiday that bloke.

Didn't know Mannering was injured, but thanks for the heads up. So who's that now? Wiki, Ropati, Vatuvei and Mannering? Hopefully first and last being able to play this week.

I hope Price's game picks up from last night. As someone said in a previous post, maybe he's just saving all his energy for the game this week.

Fingers crossed. Especially after the score posted against the Broncos. Ouch.

Pricey hasn't played much finals footy in recent times, and when he has played, the Dogs have been crap. Of course he missed 2004 with the injury, so this week, I can see him having a ripper.

Wiki will most likely play. He suffered what looked like a serious ankle injury in R26, 2004 but miraculously played the week after. He wants this. He'll play I think.

The Teach

Juniors
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez beat our western sydney neighbours guys! There's not a team I hate more than them!

Dave Q

Coach
The big win wasnt exactly what Hagan would have wanted.

They will definately struggle against you guys.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Rich102 said:
Nobody has mentioned Wadeo's limp!

Because we don't want to hear about it!

If you'll excuse me, i'm going to live in a cave on mars with my fingers in my ears for the next five days.