What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Possible Team V Slimey Eels

Fast Eddie

First Grade
Interesting to see on the news that the Eels think that Koopu is going to start in the centres and that Ah Van will drop out of the side.

Rich102

Staff member
The Halfback said:
bad loss for us losing vatuvai but ah van is an alright talent should beat eels :p

Welcome Halfback!
Have you got your boots with you?

jimmyo

Juniors
Doesn't really matter what team is fielded, they won't cope with the brilliance of the Eels young guns.

Esoj

Juniors
heard on the radio there is a whisper going around that anderson will start and koopu will go to the bench

big boppa eel

Juniors
The Halfback said:
bad loss for us losing vatuvai but ah van is an alright talent should beat eels :p
Disagree mate Manu would have been packing himself about this game considering what happend at parra stadium, spewing he is not playing would have been worth a few points for eels.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
big boppa eel said:
Disagree mate Manu would have been packing himself about this game considering what happend at parra stadium, spewing he is not playing would have been worth a few points for eels.

The way your wingers and fullback coped with the high ball suggests you should stfu.

Manu plays = us by 20.

big boppa eel

Juniors
ozbash said:
I wouldnt call knowing what you're talking about, arse kissing.

Dave is a league fan and we value his opinion.
You are a wanker, f**k off.... :lol:
You and dave can go and touch each other, go parra 12 10 and value this asswipe :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

big boppa eel

Juniors
Dr Crane said:
The way your wingers and fullback coped with the high ball suggests you should stfu.

Manu plays = us by 20.
I dont know what u should stfu mean but geez u guys are bitches and can't take any constructive criticism.:crazy: :crazy:

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
big boppa eel said:
I dont know what u should stfu mean but geez u guys are bitches and can't take any constructive criticism.:crazy: :crazy:

Oh i see, you're geniused.

Sorry.

big boppa eel

Juniors
Dr Crane said:
Oh i see, you're geniused.

Sorry.
Again, why so bitchy and maybe I am retarted as I have worked as a carer for sick kids for about 12 years, u shouldn't throw that work around so freely mate some people find it offensive.