What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Possible Team V Slimey Eels

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
big boppa eel said:
Again, why so bitchy and maybe I am retarted as I have worked as a carer for sick kids for about 12 years, u shouldn't throw that work around so freely mate some people find it offensive.

Perhaps you shouldn't be such a prat then.

Rich102

Staff member
When it comes down to it we had our chances and didn't take them. We held out in the first half with possession against us. In the second half with a try up and six sets in possession on their tryline we should have put it away.
It wasn't an easy game against Penrith, how much do you reckon it took out of the forwards?

Martli

Coach
big boppa eel said:
Again, why so bitchy and maybe I am retarted as I have worked as a carer for sick kids for about 12 years, u shouldn't throw that work around so freely mate some people find it offensive.

Actually, geniused is just another way of saying "impaired". It doesn't mean you have some sort of genetic mental disability that you can't help; it just means that by acting like a dumbass you appear to be "impaired"--geniused is a perfectly accurate term to use. Judging by your spelling and sentence structure, I could say your english skills are "geniused" ie below par, impaired etc. etc. Again, I am not comparing you to say, someone with down syndrome; I am just saying that your skills are geniused, impaired, below standard etc. etc.

Point of this post: Stop being such a f**king pussy.

big boppa eel

Juniors
Martli said:
Actually, geniused is just another way of saying "impaired". It doesn't mean you have some sort of genetic mental disability that you can't help; it just means that by acting like a dumbass you appear to be "impaired"--geniused is a perfectly accurate term to use. Judging by your spelling and sentence structure, I could say your english skills are "geniused" ie below par, impaired etc. etc. Again, I am not comparing you to say, someone with down syndrome; I am just saying that your skills are geniused, impaired, below standard etc. etc.

Point of this post: Stop being such a f**king pussy.
Why am I a F pussy when this all started by saying that Manu would have been worth a few points to parra if he played, from here on you guys went balistic, and who really gives a sh*t about sentence structure and spelling it's a frickin footy forum I didn't know you guys were so refined and so well schooled, give me a break.

Iafeta

Referee
big boppa eel said:
Why am I a F pussy when this all started by saying that Manu would have been worth a few points to parra if he played, from here on you guys went balistic, and who really gives a sh*t about sentence structure and spelling it's a frickin footy forum I didn't know you guys were so refined and so well schooled, give me a break.

Have a Kit-Kat.

Latest posts