What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post game discussion v Souths

Bandwagon

Staff member
I look at it like this. Moses got the ball back and made some good metres down field on tackle 1. IMO he should have not been so hasty trying to play the ball. Rush of blood over experienced football brain.

Yet 99 times out of 100 in that situation it's a penalty, to the point where if that's 10 or 20 meters out from their line, Reynolds is binned for hanging on.

Dibs

Bench
I look at it like this. Moses got the ball back and made some good metres down field on tackle 1. IMO he should have not been so hasty trying to play the ball. Rush of blood over experienced football brain.
I agree. The ref was wrong he actually did get to his feet as good as any one does but it was evident he was more interested in trying for the penalty than playing the ball properly.

Eelogical

Referee
Yet 99 times out of 100 in that situation it's a penalty, to the point where if that's 10 or 20 meters out from their line, Reynolds is binned for hanging on.
I'll agree to disagree on this one. It was a low percentage play (with the benefit of hindysight).

Gronk

Staff member
Tepai is still a massive concern. He made 27 tackles and missed 4. In comparison Mahoney (who is a garden gnome) made 53 and only missed 3. I don’t get what Tepai offers
Tepai came back on in the 2nd half and tighten up the middle and made some big hits. Took the wind out their sails.

Noise

Coach
Tepai came back on in the 2nd half and tighten up the middle and made some big hits. Took the wind out their sails.

I actually thought he was worse in the second half.

First half: 21 tackles , 2 missed
Second half: 6 tackles, 2 missed

Latest posts