What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Potter

Matchball

Bench
That hit on Benji at training part I know is 100% true, and Fifita did make comments regarding a clique at the club. I couldn't say wether Benji helped push him out though.

Hit on Benji.
http://m.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/benji-training-stoush/story-e6frexnr-1225825023086

Fafita comments.
http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/...lub-wests-tigers/story-fn2mcuj6-1226322177283

Benji always had a hand in squad selection. That is common knowledge. Fafitas minutes got less and less and was finally pushed out.

Matchball

Bench
Benji should just keep his opinions to himself and go away quitely,its to the point now that every body remembers him for his rubbish plays,BS media statements and diva attitude rather than the plyer he once was.

Pretty much.
It's sad when money and fame change or cloud people.

Ron's_Mate

Bench
Madunit, Benchy has not cared for a long time. Now he is thumbing his nose by parading around in an Auckland Blue jumper whilst contracted to the NRL.
They should get him to play his remaining Tigers games in his Blues jersey - perhaps then he'll have a go.

Pistol_Pete

Juniors
We are a joke and have been for years. Remember the donut man's farewell tour, got picked week after week despite being total dog shit. 'Senior players' asked supercoach to drop him, supercoach wouldn't budge so `senior players' went to Humpty and the next week donut man was dropped. Where the f**k does shit like this happen. Not saying they were wrong to want fitzfumble out of the side (f**k we all did) but going to the CEO to get him dropped

Tiger05

First Grade
I watched the Sunday footy show and they said the mail is that Potter will definitely be head coach next year. I really hope that this is the case.

FootynRacing

Juniors
I watched the Sunday footy show and they said the mail is that Potter will definitely be head coach next year. I really hope that this is the case.

I seen that too. It appears the idiots on the board trying to get rid of Potter are having a hard time getting anyone with a brain to agree with them. Everyone on the panel said he should be coach next year and every other interview I've seen with a football personality has pretty much said the same thing.

TYGA

Juniors
We signed Potter because he was the best available out of the cheap options. This was done as we did not have the money to pay out Sheens. Guess what we don't have the money now to payout Potter & Sheens.
Lastly which, madman would want to coach a club with a divided second rate board and no money to fund a successful team. They have woken up and realised no one willcoach us of any substance and you are better off paying one mug than two.

The only realistic option is to promote Payten to 1st grade and demote Potter to NYC. We will play kids next year and he will have good rapport with them and also former players.

Bring in Payten Now.

gronkathon

First Grade
I am not convinced on Payten.

Let him take the next step up and coach the NSW Cup side before deciding if he is ready for the NRL.

I have see just as many warning signs with the NYC side this year as I have with the NRL side.

The next step up is about motivating a more experienced player who should offer more consistency.

Fordy20

Juniors
The only realistic option is to promote Payten to 1st grade and demote Potter to NYC. We will play kids next year and he will have good rapport with them and also former players.

Bring in Payten Now.

Only realistic option? What planet are you living on? That option is mind boggling in it's stupidity. That worse than dumping Potter and trying to scratch together some cash to pay an unproven coach like Trent Barrett.

The only realistic option is to stick with Potter. The sooner the idiots on the board realise this the better.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
If you clowns want Payten as head coach, then we may as well just re-hire Sheens. f**k all difference between the two.

Matchball

Bench
http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/we...he-wont-walk-out/story-fndv39ms-1226695097031

Good on Potter, keep standing your ground. After years of the players running the joint, it is refreshing to see a strong leader stand up and do it his way.

What really pisses me off is the Benji post match interview with Lockyer.
Says he knows nothing about the blues announcement but the very next morning the video with him in the Blues jersey surfaces.
Either he made that video after the game or he is a complete f**king liar.

Bench
http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/we...he-wont-walk-out/story-fndv39ms-1226695097031

Good on Potter, keep standing your ground. After years of the players running the joint, it is refreshing to see a strong leader stand up and do it his way.
Whilst I agree hybrid,why does he keep picking Anasta and Ayshford,we can cover these spots without exemptions from the NRL.
It is not a real good look for a new coach trying to make his mark when he picks underperforming blokes every week,those deserving of a spot and those who are trying are going to be put off side,he is undoing all the good work he is doing with these idiotic Sheen's like selections.

Latest posts