What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Preliminary Final Opponent

Fangs

Coach
I expected a Sharks win. Their record against top 8 teams this year has been fine. They weren't up against a quality outfit tonight either.

Would have preferred the Cows who only play 50% of a football game (Attack...no defence). Those types of teams are our bread and butter.

Still we should wrap up this prelim. The switch has been flicked. The gears changed. We have lit the flare. We have a lock on our bogey. We have redeemed our 6 for $15 James Squire woolies receipt voucher. Home loan repayment plans finalised. I'm sure we've done a few other things too we are ready.

Based on last night’s game, we should win comfortably.
Based on all season you should win comfortably, unfortunately for us! Haha.
I think the only mindset that could change is if we play with absolutely nothing to lose and hope you guys have an off night, but I doubt that'll happen.
We won't have to play make believe underdogs that's for sure! Ha!

Anyone know what day and place the game is on at?
Cheers

Panther Pete

Juniors
Based on all season you should win comfortably, unfortunately for us! Haha.
I think the only mindset that could change is if we play with absolutely nothing to lose and hope you guys have an off night, but I doubt that'll happen.
We won't have to play make believe underdogs that's for sure! Ha!

Anyone know what day and place the game is on at?
Cheers
The games is on Saturday and I read somewhere Penrith we’re pushing for it to be played at Homebush.

age.s

First Grade
Its always been our HOME!!! we let our 2nd graders (the bulldogs) play there, but when it matter we take it back, when we are ready to win the premiership, coz we are the peoples team
I dunno about always. This decade maybe.

Black Panther

Juniors
Semi Finals were always played in Sydney. After round 1 of the Finals, all games should be played in Sydney. How cares if it’s Brisbane, Cowboys, Titans or Melbourne. Sometimes traditions should be kept going.

Iamback

Coach
Semi Finals were always played in Sydney. After round 1 of the Finals, all games should be played in Sydney. How cares if it’s Brisbane, Cowboys, Titans or Melbourne. Sometimes traditions should be kept going.

That was fine when 75% of the comp was a NSW team. That isn't the case anymore