What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

premier league trial

Utey

Coach
Jake the snake said:
Feleti is no impact player but Deano can turn it on in a heart beat.

Dont remember 04. He was very solid off the bench. Lots of natural ability. Think back to 04 when he and Tim were playing together. Great halves combination right there.

eels1986

Juniors
I just love Fui play. He is a very hard man with no fear. Boy did we miss him against the Cowboys in the finals.

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
Feleti :thumb

Proud to have called him as having a big year this year before everyone else, watch everyone jump on the bandwagon now :).

I watched his whole trip to London and he really matured over there, especially against Bradford where they were absolutely hammered. Late in the game, he was still going as hard as he was in the first minute and set up a brilliant try with a miracle offload, he became a real leader when noobdy else wanted to play Footy. I also think his game would compliment Tim's well, alot better than Morris' does anyway.

He's a rich man's John Sutton in the way he plays I think, alot quicker with alot better passing and kicking game than Sutton, but equally as deadly with offloads. He should be our 5/8th all year, Morris isn't good enough.

Avenger

Immortal
Hey sooperdooper,

Feleti is looking good. Looks like I might win that bet. :D

PS was the bet him making the first 17 or does he have to actually start?

Stagger eel

Staff member
Mighty Tiger said:
What was the score in the JF trial match?

sorry just nioticed that post now!!

we can't really answer your question for 2 reasons, 1] it was hard to keep score as there was no scoreboard availiable and 2] we didn't take too much notice as we there to see Parra.

I can tell you that they played St George who did cross for more tries than Balmain did.

Hellsy

Immortal
John Morris is meant to be OK for Round 1.
His injury is recovering well, and if all goes on track he will be right to start the season.
That is the word from an official last night

Nikki

Coach
I took a couple of pics out there on Friday night but only two turned out..

BallinaTrial004.jpg

Guru...

BallinaTrial005.jpg

Brendan Oake

Nikki

Coach
Uuumm.. Im not too sure Phillips. It looks like he has the number two on his back and it was in the first game we played (had NO lighting in the second). Maybe Eela can help with that one??

long-time-eel

Juniors
I didn't sse the game but my Dad went down but left when he saw Cabramatta take the field for the second half. What was the go with that?

Also, how did David Williams go? I think he is the one who started (got smashed by Manu) the all-in-brawl in the prems last years against the Dragons!!! LOL

Stagger eel

Staff member
long-time-eel said:
I didn't sse the game but my Dad went down but left when he saw Cabramatta take the field for the second half. What was the go with that?

Also, how did David Williams go? I think he is the one who started (got smashed by Manu) the all-in-brawl in the prems last years against the Dragons!!! LOL

Dave did ok, struggled with a knee injury, he had heavily strapped for the match, if shakes that off he can have a great year, no doubt it.

Latest posts