What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Premiers 2020

Premiers 2020

• Penrith

Votes: 32 50.0%
  • Storm

Votes: 17 26.6%
  • Roosters

Votes: 6 9.4%
  • Eels

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Raiders

Votes: 3 4.7%
  • Rabbits

Votes: 5 7.8%
  • Knights

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sharks

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Dragsters

First Grade
I enjoyed watching Robinson squirm in the presser last night.

"We" didn't prepare them well enough.

"We" didn't get the gameplan right.

"We, We, We"

No sign of an "I" at all.

Typical Robinson...

Last edited:

BLM01

First Grade
Jennings being out will hurt thr Eels
Poor Brad Arthur may not be able to shake the Mc85's record comparison.
Only having 1 win in a final series..a thrashing of the Broncos.

epDragon62

First Grade

"We, We, We"

Typical Robinson...
I think he works on team and that is a perfect continuation for him.

He would've been gutted; no loss of respect from me.

BLM01

First Grade

"We, We, We"

Typical Robinson...
Refreshing and honest to listen to and never deflects anything onto luck, players or anything outside.
Shows you the different culture at their club and level they strive to for success.
making Top 4 and bowing out in straight sets hurts and is not acceptable. At our club it would be.
Robbo did not mention he was 85 mins from a GF with just getting that last try when Keary ruled offside.

Having said all that news in from NRL that Politis is contacting Mary's manager as we speak as they have realised Roosters need a new voice and a fresh outlook.
Mary to replace Robbo to be announced next week.

SAP58

Juniors
He's got the roster.
If he had the dogs roster.,
Then see how he would go.
I take your point about the roster he has at the Rorters but I have been fortunate to attend a luncheon where he was the guest speaker and I can see how he would motivate and get the best out of players. A very calm and conciliatory person unlike Bellyache who gets the best out of players in a totally different manner. He is one of those presenters you hang off every word when he is on a roll. Another I have seen that is very similar is Paul Roos, both very bright and present outstandingly well. It would be interesting to put him into a struggling team environment and see how he performs.....my guess is he would. But that is just my opinion.

jeffdragon

Bench
I take your point about the roster he has at the Rorters but I have been fortunate to attend a luncheon where he was the guest speaker and I can see how he would motivate and get the best out of players. A very calm and conciliatory person unlike Bellyache who gets the best out of players in a totally different manner. He is one of those presenters you hang off every word when he is on a roll. Another I have seen that is very similar is Paul Roos, both very bright and present outstandingly well. It would be interesting to put him into a struggling team environment and see how he performs.....my guess is he would. But that is just my opinion.
Only at the Panthers game where is was very irrate in the box.

ALSGI

Bench
With the Riff winning
If the Pennies win next week they’ll equal the infamous second best record from 2002 the Bullgrubs 17 in a row - only to have their all points deducted for cheating. I think it gave us a passage into the 8 - not sure?

If Penwiff go on to win the GF they’ll have the new 2nd best record of 18 wins - f**king Rorters got 19 in that f**ked up year and GF of 1975. I remember reading about the score while on holidays overseas and being guttered. Thank goodness I couldn’t watch it online.

Anyway, as I said last week I reckon Raiders v Eels GF, Raiders to win.

https://www.nospam47.com/au/league/...nulla-sharks-nrl/1ape5uz4l3yvz1gdm9fiwisuh4/8

TruSaint

Referee
121155168_3694936867197808_5940416069888422419_n.jpg

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
If the Pennies win next week they’ll equal the infamous second best record from 2002 the Bullgrubs 17 in a row - only to have their all points deducted for cheating. I think it gave us a passage into the 8 - not sure?

If Penwiff go on to win the GF they’ll have the new 2nd best record of 18 wins - f**king Rorters got 19 in that f**ked up year and GF of 1975. I remember reading about the score while on holidays overseas and being guttered. Thank goodness I couldn’t watch it online.

Anyway, as I said last week I reckon Raiders v Eels GF, Raiders to win.

https://www.nospam47.com/au/league/...nulla-sharks-nrl/1ape5uz4l3yvz1gdm9fiwisuh4/8
Eels aren’t looking too good missing Jennings, Sivo and Ferguson. Can’t see them beating Rabbits and Penrith to make the GF.

Latest posts