What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Premiers 2020

Premiers 2020

• Penrith

Votes: 32 50.0%
  • Storm

Votes: 17 26.6%
  • Roosters

Votes: 6 9.4%
  • Eels

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Raiders

Votes: 3 4.7%
  • Rabbits

Votes: 5 7.8%
  • Knights

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sharks

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

denis preston

First Grade
Well I can tell you chaps one thing , my heart weally, weally goes out to Uncle Nick and Robinson - and for that matter the rest of the rorters cafe fans . :relaxed:

All we need now is for the Storm to be beaten next weekend and we will be able to collect a very healthy dividend on the Daily Double .
It will be soo interesting to watch what Politis does in regard to new signings to get back on top next year Rebuilding is not in the rorters vocabulary and the only way they know how is to assemble the best players bugger the cap.Nobody will be able to stop him and i hope that it exposes the cheating bastard once & for all.

possm

Coach
It will be soo interesting to watch what Politis does in regard to new signings to get back on top next year Rebuilding is not in the rorters vocabulary and the only way they know how is to assemble the best players bugger the cap.Nobody will be able to stop him and i hope that it exposes the cheating bastard once & for all.
Maybe they could go for a couple of Qld SOO halves!

Gareth67

First Grade

Yes it will be Dennis , more so now that he has taken all of the cream of class players. But I suppose that he will still find a few , perhaps from Pommy land . We can only wait and see .

Dragon David

First Grade
Dunamis Lui didnt we have both these guys with us ....
Siliva Havili
We did. Havili played in the NSW Cup
121155168_3694936867197808_5940416069888422419_n.jpg
I like the look of all those $100 bills. Who is the guy holding the loot?

blue bags

First Grade
  1. Mastering the art of unlimited tackle football – firstly Ken Kearney and then Harry Bath came to the club after successful careers in English rugby league and brought with them the disciplines of resolute defence, superior ball skills and an uncompromising commitment to fitness. The Dragons' stone-wall defence and controlled and punishing forward play became renowned and resulted in statistics such as the 1959 side remaining unbeaten throughout the season (snatching 19 wins and a draw against Western Suburbs); being undefeated at their Jubilee Oval home ground in twelve seasons from 1954 to end 1965; while in the total eleven premiership deciding Grand finals played, the Dragons conceded just five tries.[10]
  • Longest winning streak: 12 matches from 6 June 1958 – 24, May 1959 (St George went through the 1959 season undefeated, however they drew one game. During this period, the Saints played 23 matches without loss)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._George_Dragons#1950s

Gareth67

First Grade
Wouldn’t it be fantastic if the Panthers were to win . A real shot in the arm for the game of rugby league . To think that only a few years back they were still in Gould’s ‘ 5 year plan ‘ and looked as if they would be stuck in it for many more .

Big congratulations to the Penrith players and of course their coach Ivan Cleary . Wish them all the best for next Sunday’s big match .